1275 users online (226 members and 1049 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Nidia Rodriguez, 23, Houston, 31 December 2014

Nidia Rodriguez

Missing Person Need Help-- Nidia Rodriguez

My sister Nidia Rodriguez has been missing for over two months. She was last seen December 31, 2014. we are very concerned as it is not like Nidia to not call my mother or report her self. She is only 23 years old and has a 4 year old son.on January 1st my mother received a phone call from one of Nidia friends informing her that Nidia never went back to her house to pick up her son.This was very strange because there is nothing Nidia loves more then her son and he was always with her.My mother picked up Nathan her son the same day she received the phone call and has been with us ever since.Nidia is the kind of person who always comes home to sleep and calls my mother if she will not make it.we have not heard one peep from her no text messages no phone calls nothing. Like a normal young person Nidia would log in to Facebook daily and post something on her news feed.she has not logged on since the night she went missing.
    http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/28...idia-rodriguez
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

(Typo on date, says Dec 2015 in title)

I hope Nidia's case starts getting more attention than this. She has already been missing for too long.

Any updates? A simple Google search of the case yielded nothing new for me.

It is so strange to me that there isn't more press on this. There are all these news stories about other missing women with children in Texas right now, but they all fit a certain picture. It is also strange to me that her sister who reported her missing to Fox news doesn't appear to be on her facebook friends list.

I'm getting a permission error on Nidia's NamUs profile. Cannot find any updates on her.

I just wanted to thank who ever posted this. Anyone with information as to what happened to nidia can send me a message.
    Her son has asked of her everyday since she has been gone and it is very hard to keep telling him the same thing everytime.
    Please any information would help.

The news link above doesn't work anymore. How odd there's nothing to be found, no searches no nothing? This is the only other thing I've found.

https://www.facebook.com/fox26housto...3333482985348/

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon65 View Post
    I just wanted to thank who ever posted this. Anyone with information as to what happened to nidia can send me a message.
    Her son has asked of her everyday since she has been gone and it is very hard to keep telling him the same thing everytime.
    Hi Shannon, good to have you here. This must be very hard for her son. Are you family or friend? Also, do you know if there are any clues as to Nidia's disappearance? Are there any leads at all?

And welcome to Websleuths!

If you are close please get verified! Then you can tell what you know without speculation. I hope she is just out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon65 View Post

The Charley Project is all I can find and there is almost nothing there - one line and that is it. I can't find anything in a google search.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    I'm getting a permission error on Nidia's NamUs profile. Cannot find any updates on her.
    Me too. How strange.

Permission Error - Case Access Denied
    The case you are trying to view is restricted to authorized persons ONLY.

Why?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast