1024 users online (210 members and 814 guests)  

Websleuths News

CO - Three teen girls brutally beaten, Breckenridge man charged

http://www.summitdaily.com/news/1537...irls-assaulted

Officers arrived at Great Divide Condominiums and found three juvenile girls had been assaulted. All three were transported to St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, where officials said Saturday that one remained in critical condition.

The suspect was no longer at the scene, but he was identified and located nearby within 30 minutes. Sky Johann Wodraska, 37, was taken into custody, transported to the Summit Medical Center and treated for self-inflicted injuries, according to a release from the sheriff’s office, before he was arrested.

Wodraska is being held on seven felony counts including first-degree attempted murder, first-degree assault, second-degree kidnapping, child abuse and first-degree burglary as well as two misdemeanors charges for violation of a protected order and violation of bond conditions.
    http://kdvr.com/2015/03/07/breckenri...-3-teen-girls/

Chris Young and his fiancé said they could see one of the victims early Saturday morning. “She was sitting up,” Young said. “She was just kind of holding the side of her neck. There was a lot of blood. You could tell this morning: There were blood drops everywhere”...

Wodraska’s relationship to the victims in this case was not immediately disclosed. According to a Linkedin page bearing his name, Wodraska is the owner of All Access Limousine, which is also known as Sky Taxi.

Wodraska also owns an extensive criminal record, which includes felony arrests for sexual assault on a child, intimidating a witness, extortion, drug possession, violation of bail terms as well as misdemeanor arrests for child abuse, harassment, stalking and contempt of court.

Thanks OG. I wonder how he came upon them in the first place? This guy is totally bat s#it. But is on LinkedIn and has a limo service. I hope they check his social media and phone records.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

I couldn't find a Facebook profile.

Where is the mother of the girls? Are they sisters or related?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Where is the mother of the girls? Are they sisters or related?
    Hopefully one of them will be able to fill in the blanks. But all the charges tell me that LE knows how everything happened. Hopefully more updates are being printed as we speak.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

8 July 2015

BRECKENRIDGE, Colo. - A man accused of breaking into his ex-girlfriend's home and attacking three young girls back in March was sentenced to 48 years in prison Wednesday.
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...-county-070815