bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Chelsea Bruck
bruck_t670.jpg
chelseabruck_t670.jpg

Find Chelsea Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1492405374366496/

Maybee woman missing after Halloween party
Police are seeking assistance in locating a 22-year-old Maybee woman who is missing. Chelsea Ellen Bruck attended a Halloween party on Post Rd. in Frenchtown Township on Saturday, but has not been heard from since. Her family does not know of her whereabouts and contacted the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office to report her as missing. She was last seen wearing a “Poison Ivy” costume from the “Batman” films. Her costume was a leaf-covered top with tight-fitting black pants.

Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2014/oct/28/authorities-seek-missing-monroe-woman/

Thread #1

Thread #2

Still keeping our antennae tuned for you, Chelsea. Hoping you are home soon.

Remind me --- was it determined that Chelsea had attended past BASHES thrown by BIG Mike???

Remind me --- was it determined that Chelsea had attended past BASHES thrown by BIG Mike???

Yes, in 2014, she was at the June bash LE released the video of, at an indoor gig and another outdoor event, based on SM info and pictures in MSM as well. She seems an avid follower, with a friendly picture of her with members at an event earlier in the year and to have been following their progress on planning for the bash, besides taking great care and time to prepare her costume, for that night.

Sadly, I don't think she is alive. I just hope if she came to foul play the person is brought to justice. jmo

The Facebook pages have gotten very quiet now. I hope the Spring brings answers.

The Facebook pages have gotten very quiet now. I hope the Spring brings answers.

I wondered about this :waitasec: Maybe Kassandra, who has been the primary contributor/moderator, is busy with her life as a newlywed and teaching. IIRC, another Bruck sister is getting married next month (or soon), so maybe the family is occupied with plans for the upcoming event. The weather hasn't been conducive to outdoor searches, so there might not be much to report. Still, it seems strange that there was no update about the success of the bowling fundraiser on the Facebook site :confused:

I think with the recent updates on the Niswender case, they may be getting closer to a breakthrough. As such, busy working with LE. Let's hope this is the case.

I check back here every week to see if there are developments. It's haunting that she just disappeared into thin air, while surrounded by so very many people (and with a very detailed sketch of a POI, too).

I can't imagine how bittersweet these weddings must be for the family. I wish them peace.

Does anyone know if Chelsea and her sister's knew Julia's stepfather well? Did they have regular contact or many occasions to be in close proximity and/or interactions with him?

^ I think we're all wondering the same thing in light of JT's arrest on *advertiser censored* charges. I don't know if or how well the Bruck siblings knew James Turnquist. It remains to be seen whether or not JT might have a connection to Chelsea's disappearance.

Oh, gosh.

Indeed. Truly heartbreaking.
What did Chelsea and Julia know, or what was the connection that resulted in these fates? I'm convinced there is that connection.
I'm continuing to pray for LE, that they stay feverish in their pursuit of resolution, and that answers are revealed. These two girls deserve better than whatever happened to them. I pray to almighty heaven that anyone with knowledge of what happened to these girls steps forward, even anonymously. To remain silent is incredible cowardice. And as they say...what goes around, comes around....

I wonder if the child in the photo is Chelsea's niece whom she looked forward to seeing at her sister's wedding in January? If so, how very sad that the little girl doesn't have her Aunt Chelsea in her life now. :crying:

I live an hour north of where Chelsea's family lives. Every few days I check on the fb status and still share her picture. Really nothing new posted lately on leads :(

Unfortunately I don't really have any updates for you, facebook has grown quiet due to lack of any new information in the case. About a month there were reports of sighting in Toledo so for one brief fleeting moment there was hope but security tapes were pulled and it was not Chelsea. The family is aware of the arrest of Julia Niswender's step-father but he has not been arrested in connection with Julia's death and the cases are believed to be unrelated. I believe that is all on the information I can share at this time, he does not seem to be a suspect/person of interest in Chelsea's case.

The baby in the new pictures is my daughter/Chelsea's niece who is now six years old. Chelsea's brother was initially hesitant about sharing pictures of our daughter online but we are desperate for any pictures of Chelsea that have not been shared before.

Does anyone in the US want/need a ton of flyers? I've got like 2000+ here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni