OH, Baffled Man's House Egged for Whole Year

PrimeSuspect

Reaction score
678479-eac24bee-c5da-11e4-9504-1b97135f94e2.jpg

The home of an elderly US man has been mysteriously pelted with eggs for the past year in a case that has left police baffled.
Albert Clemens, 85, says his home in Euclid, Ohio has been ruined and his family left on edge by the constant barrage of attacks, which happen several times a week and sometimes even more than once a day.
The attacks - there have been more than 100 in the past year - invariably strike after dark and can last up to 10 minutes.
"Somebody is deeply, deeply angry at somebody in that household for some reason," Euclid Lt. Mitch Houser said.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/03/09/13/55/mans-house-egged-for-whole-year#xoVrmOBXBC2bDVsp.99

The gentleman lives with his 49 yr old daughter and 51 yr old son, obviously, one of the three has upset someone but gee, talk about going to extreme lengths to exact revenge. :scared:

Probably mediation between the attacker and family is out of the question....... and what a waste of eggs. :facepalm:

Do any of his neighbors have chickens that lay eggs? Eggs are expensive these days.

Maybe they should be looking for someone who owns a chicken farm. :chicken: :biggrin:

But I do feel very sorry for this poor man. Perhaps surveillance cameras would help.

Proximity to a Costco or a Sam's Club? Link memberships associated with bulk egg purchases. Probably an engineer.

If this case is ever "cracked," I hope we hear about it.

If this case is ever "cracked," I hope we hear about it.

:laughing: Don't worry! LE will eventually 'break' this case if they 'scramble.' Some of those investigators are very 'hard boiled.'

PrimeSuspect, thank you so much for starting this thread. What wonderful posters we have on here, so funny!!! We all need to laugh now and then.

:tyou: teedie, i've been giggling reading all the responses. :giggle:

I wonder who hatched this whole plan. Is the perp working alone or is someone egging him on?

ROFLOL! Technical Support, please: Need someone to tell me how to save a thread without it ever going away.

This thread has made me laugh so much, and it really warms the "*advertiser censored*"les of my heart!

ROFLOL! Technical Support, please: Need someone to tell me how to save a thread without it ever going away.

This thread has made me laugh so much, and it really warms the "*advertiser censored*"les of my heart!

:biggrin: Are you saying that we crack you up? Great! I always wanted to be a comedihen.

YOU had better quit this!! I am too old to be laughing this much without suffering dire consequences!

Guess it is too late for LE to say that case will be over easy. Oh well! Maybe by Fryday.

Such a bizarre story, I feel bad for this guy but it did make me chuckle.

From what the articles I read describe, it seems like the eggs are being launched from a bit of a distance. This isn't just some kids passing by in a car. If I recall there was even one instance where a reporting officer got hit in the leg with an egg.

I'm thinking someone within the neighborhood has some elaborate egg launcher (think potato cannon) and is just launching away from an upstairs window.

Regardless it's not funny and this type of harassment requires punishment.

Such a bizarre story, I feel bad for this guy but it did make me chuckle.

From what the articles I read describe, it seems like the eggs are being launched from a bit of a distance. This isn't just some kids passing by in a car. If I recall there was even one instance where a reporting officer got hit in the leg with an egg.

I'm thinking someone within the neighborhood has some elaborate egg launcher (think potato cannon) and is just launching away from an upstairs window.

Regardless it's not funny and this type of harassment requires punishment.

Great idea about the egg launcher and an upstairs window. It is funny and egg puns are just soooo easy, but to this poor man and his family it is very serious. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back