1292 users online (203 members and 1089 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

Cassie Kay Compton

Missing Stuttgart Girl Last Seen Sept. 14
    LITTLE ROCK, AR - A search is under way for a Stuttgart girl who disappeared 11 days ago. Cassie Kay Compton, 15, has been missing since Sept. 14. She is 5'3" tall and weighs about 100 pounds. The teen has blonde hair and blue eyes. The Stuttgart Police Department, Arkansas State Police, and FBI—Little Rock Field Office are investigating the girl's disappearance.
    http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...qk-sxrav5O2KhQ

Timeline/Media links

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

http://www.katv.com/story/26629268/f...stuttgart-girl

"In an interview with Compton's mother last Friday, Judy Compton said her daughter came home from an outing with a friend in Dewitt on Sunday Night. She was home for a short time, said very little to her parents and then walked out the front door. She has been gone ever since."

Tupelomz sent me the PDFs to convert for her. She isn't able to post to the forum at the moment & asked that I post the report for her.

AR - Cassie Kay Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 September 2014 - #5

Please continue here for Cassie

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Thank you, coldpizza.

We left off with news that BR was back in the pokey. C4M is trying to find out why.

well thanks Got 4 for the 'news' ....well, this may prove to be interesting...

wonder if the new chief has even taken a gander at the case...hmmm

Oh yeah...sounds like Mr Gibbs has a billboard coming up courtesy of Lamar, per his missing FB page

I really wonder how many missing there really are in Arkansas County

I wish the VI's would all come back , and we could set aside our differences for Cassie's sake, and try to come up with something to locate her, and for gosh sake try to get JC off that prayer stuff (nothing wrong with that but God gave us hands, feet and mouths) and on to something more proactive, that is if she wants to find her child.

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    Thank you, coldpizza.

We left off with news that BR was back in the pokey. C4M is trying to find out why.
    Just to clarify, Got4 was looking into the why on BR. I'm trying to light a fire under media behinds.

I wonder if JC would rather be the Mother of a Missing Child than an actual day in day out Mom?
    You don't have to answer.
    Be the most brilliant color in the box!

we don't??
    ahem

you know someone on the other thread, sorry I forget who, mentioned something about Cassie's father...aside from the fact he is a registered sex offender......as gross as that is imo & we don't know specifics, does that preclude him from making a plea for her whereabouts?? Does his error negate doing so? What about persons on that paternal side...why nothing from them??

And another question... if someone pleads guilty to three counts of sexual assault in the second degree in Arkansas County Circuit Court, does some time, and is supposed to register as a sex offender, and they don't seem to be on the state registry...do you call someone or what? ( no, it's not BR, don't get too excited)

Quote Originally Posted by Caring4Many View Post
    Just to clarify, Got4 was looking into the why on BR. I'm trying to light a fire under media behinds.
    Thank you. Now sreshowtime's post above makes sense. haha

Quote Originally Posted by sreshowtime View Post
    we don't??
    ahem

you know someone on the other thread, sorry I forget who, mentioned something about Cassie's father...aside from the fact he is a registered sex offender......as gross as that is imo & we don't know specifics, does that preclude him from making a plea for her whereabouts?? Does his error negate doing so? What about persons on that paternal side...why nothing from them??

And another question... if someone pleads guilty to three counts of sexual assault in the second degree in Arkansas County Circuit Court, does some time, and is supposed to register as a sex offender, and they don't seem to be on the state registry...do you call someone or what? ( no, it's not BR, don't get too excited)
    Yes. Call and turn them in.

Dont forget to load up the thread with tags, my friends, just in case there is anything I forgot. Twitter, news media groups...anything you can think of that is relevant to her case that might bring someone here if they were google searching a subject.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

It hurts my heart to find Cassie's thread buried on page 3. *sigh*

What else can we do to get some media attention to this girl? There is a FB page, Twitter, blog, posters, and there have been events in her name. Now what?

Maybe we should slam them with more FOIA requests? Usually one or two is more than enough, and I hate to waste resources; but I'm beginning to wonder if in cases like Cassie's specifically, it might not be a bad idea for multiple requests to come in- all about the same info, at the same time. Not to mention that by now there is possibly more additional info available to the public? kwim?

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    It hurts my heart to find Cassie's thread buried on page 3. *sigh*

What else can we do to get some media attention to this girl? There is a FB page, Twitter, blog, posters, and there have been events in her name. Now what?
    I was just thinking that today. What now? I'm ok with tweeting the same people on Twitter as long as I need to, etc., but with so little info & family involvement, I find myself asking the same "now what?" Question and I'm just not quite sure. I think of Cassie everyday.

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast