1194 users online (233 members and 961 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OK - Edward Foreman, 53, Geary, 6 March 2015

Edward Foreman

Authorities seek missing Geary man, fear foul play
    Blaine County Sheriff’s Office requested the assistance of Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation with a possible homicide. Deputies received a phone call from a relative of Edward Foreman asking deputies to check his welfare, according to an OSBI press release. The relative could not reach Foreman by phone.

When deputies arrived at Foreman’s home in Geary, they found evidence inside the 53-year-old might be the victim of foul play, according to OSBI.
    http://www.enidnews.com/news/new-osb...5706673b1.html
    http://www.ktul.com/story/28353161/a...fear-foul-play
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

OSBI: Searching For Missing Geary Man and Suspect Driving His Pickup
    GEARY, Oklahoma - The Blaine County Sheriff's Office along with the Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation is searching for a missing man and also the person who was seen driving his Hummer 2 pickup truck. On March 6, 2015, Blaine County Sheriff's Deputies were called to check the welfare of Ed Foreman, 53, of Geary.

While searching the home, deputies found evidence of a possible homicide. Foreman and his 2006 black Hummer 2 pickup truck were missing.

Blaine County Sheriff's office requested OSBI to assist in the investigation.

A witness has come forward with information about Foreman's Hummer pickup truck. The witness admitted to seeing a man driving the Hummer away from Foreman's home the same afternoon as the welfare check.
    http://www.news9.com/story/28573622/...ing-his-pickup
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

It seems the Hummer would be easy enough to locate unless it is hidden in a barn or shed or in the water. Praying he is safe, but it doesn't sound good. But the young lady in California who left valuables at a bus stop turned up safe and I was positive she had been kidnapped.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

The pickup truck of a missing Geary man was found Monday night deep in the woods near the man's home.
    A hunter found Edward Foreman's 2006 Hummer pickup truck and alerted authorities.

http://www.koco.com/news/Missing-Gea...woods/31989624

At least now they have something tangible to go on to find his body and his killer.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

^ ugh, "assumed dead" per that linked article. Hate to see that in print about anyone before they've found the person. sad for his family and loved ones to read that, no matter what...
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    ~Margaret Atwood~

Quote Originally Posted by AzPistonsGirl View Post
    ^ ugh, "assumed dead" per that linked article. Hate to see that in print about anyone before they've found the person. sad for his family and loved ones to read that, no matter what...
    Evidently, the family was told earlier and there must have been enough physical evidence at the scene to say he was murdered.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Hunter finds missing Geary man’s truck
    BLAINE COUNTY, Okla. – The truck of a missing Geary man has been found less than a mile from his home.

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation says that a hunter found Edward Foreman’s black Hummer pickup truck deep in the woods near his home. The hunter happened across the truck Monday evening.

Edward Foreman and his Hummer 2, Photo Courtesy: OSB
    http://kfor.com/2015/03/24/update-hu...ry-mans-truck/

Ed Foreman's Hummer was found less than a mile from his home and yet the killer was able to hide this giant of a man. No way one person was able to drag him out of this home after shooting him and get rid of the body alone.

I am quite curious about LE's statement that the witness "admitted" to seeing another man drive off in his Hummer and gave a sketch. Why would a witness have to admit anything? Why wouldn't LE consider it as offering what they saw unless the witness was guilty of something? Does this mean they have an eyewitness to the murder and maybe they are turning him as a State's witness against the driver/possible shooter?

Authorities are also in search of Ed Foreman who stands at approximately 6'1” and weighs between 240 and 300 pounds.

~Snip~

A witness has come forward with information about Foreman's Hummer pickup truck. The witness admitted to seeing a man driving the Hummer away from Foreman's home the same afternoon as the welfare check.

http://www.news9.com/story/28573622/...ing-his-pickup

BBM
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

If the killer knew he couldn't drive the Hummer around, why did they go there? Was he rumoured to have money or drugs in the house? Did they go to the wrong house?
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

I thought the same thing about the use of the word "admitted". Almost makes it sound like this person had been questioned before and did not mention it. Otherwise, the word choice would've been "told", "stated", "informed", etc. Hmmm.
    This case is so bizarre because Geary is such a quiet town.

From July:

http://newsok.com/article/5435086

Investigators have searched the area and developed new leads in Oklahoma and Texas.

The OSBI is now offering up to $5,000 for information that leads to the killer's arrest and conviction.