GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #38 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris
Arochi indicted for Christina Morris kidnapping, sex assault of child
Mar 10, 2015

A Collin County grand jury indicted an Allen man Tuesday on a charge of aggravated kidnapping connected to the 2014 disappearance of a woman from a Plano shopping center.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...istina-morris-kidnapping-sex-assault-of-child

christina-morris-missing-poster.jpg

North Texas Crime Stoppers

Media/Timeline Thread
Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4
Thread 5
Thread 6
Thread 7
Thread 8
Thread 9
Thread 10
Thread 11
Thread 12
Thread 13
Thread 14
Thread 15
Thread 16
Thread 17
Thread 18
Thread 19
Thread 20
Thread 21
Thread 22
Thread 23
Thread 24
Thread 25
Thread 26
Thread 27
Thread 28
Thread 29
Thread 30 Bond hearing begins Here
Thread 31
Thread 32
Thread 33
Thread 34
Thread 35
Thread 36
Thread 37

The Rules

Rules on drug discussion...

You can speculate about the drugs

You can speculate about the phone calls from EA's phone to Hunter the night Christina disappeared

<Mod Snip>

The VI's say it was Christina that used EA's phone to call Hunter, this can be explored

Hunter is NOT a POI in the disappearance of Christina, he is not to be discussed this way. He is not sleuthable.

No one in the article named in the drug arrest is sleuthable.

We are not going to speculate on what Christina knows about the drugs

Victim bashing is not allowed, this includes Christina, her family and friends.

Discussing other members here is not allowed.

Being rude or snarky is NOT allowed

Thank you!

Mod Note

Hi all, you need to continue to link when posting as fact, here is the Media Thread again for reference:

Media Thread

Both Imamaze and I have tried to keep this up to date for you.

Friendly reminder's:

Sleuthing is limited to what has been in MSM, the affidavits and warrants.

Sleuthing family members, friends, GF's is off limits.

Please leave arguments at the door and agree to disagree in a constructive manner.

If you have a problem with a post please alert rather than respond. If a post is removed yours will be removed if quoted.

Thank you,

Coldpizza

Here's the deal guys on HF as some of you have concerns.

LE said HF was at the hotel. HF said he lost his phone. LE has not contradicted HF regarding his phone.

You can discuss the drugs and what has been said in MSM.

You can speculate about the phone calls and texts from EA's phone to HF the night Christina disappeared.

He has not been named a POI, so accusing him of being involved in her disappearance is not okay.

If something changes we will revisit.

Please continue here for Christina

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris/timeline

https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/2...llow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380-s20141213-1enrique-dna-return.pdf

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

catpatrol's timeline

catpatrol's map

Yes, and if you click on the case number it gives todays date and filed by Indictment.

Still say pending as of now. Shouldn't it just say "Filed by Indictment" without the "pending?" Or is it just pending trial?

I think it's pending trial, because it says Type/Status. I think status is pending (trial.)

Brittany Feagans says the official word will come by 4:30

I noticed the attorney on the Sexual Assault charge is Keith Gore, but it says "Court Appointed"...

Gee whiz! We need a definite answer and pronto!!

Gabriel Roxas
&#8207;@cbs11gabriel
Clerk says indictment is still pending for both agg kidnapping & child sex assault

I cannot imagine him not being indicted. The judge at his bond hearing heard enough without all the witnesses and with the defense gettting to talk. The GJ heard nothing but prosecution. If I were a betting man, I'd put a lot of money on indicted.

I just want to hear the facts.
Like I'm the only one thinking that...

I cannot imagine him not being indicted. The judge at his bond hearing heard enough without all the witnesses and with the defense gettting to talk. The GJ heard nothing but prosecution. If I were a betting man, I'd put a lot of money on indicted.

Yup. I agree! Once he is indicted the trial phase can get rolling and the truth will come out.... finally!

Still say pending as of now. Shouldn't it just say "Filed by Indictment" without the "pending?" Or is it just pending trial?

I believe you and others deciphered the online record accurately.

There is a case (or 2, actually) filed due to indictment.

The status - ie, the next thing up in each case - is still to be decided.

We may still get a press conference today, I suspect, since this is high profile stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆