1431 users online (298 members and 1133 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Be on the lookout for perv with man-breasts

Police are searching for a man wearing black panties and a bra who is scaring residents in Overland Park.

Last week, a woman was on the deck outside her home on West 123rd Street when she saw a man wearing a black bra and pants. The woman told police the man pulled down his pants to reveal black lace panties, then ran away.

Officials described the man as a heavyset, middle-aged man who weighs about 200 pounds.A man with a similar description was spotted at West 124th and Kessler streets. He was wearing a black bra and black shorts.

A woman told police the man cupped the bra with his hands, then dropped his shorts to reveal black underwear.

The woman fled and called police. The woman described the culprit as having "man breasts."

http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/...tail.html?fark

A man with a similar description? Could there be 2 of them?

Maybe it was just a crazy, hairy woman...

I thought this would be about Toby.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Talking

[QUOTE=Casshew]Police are searching for a man wearing black panties and a bra who is scaring residents in Overland Park.

Last week, a woman was on the deck outside her home on West 123rd Street when she saw a man wearing a black bra and pants. The woman told police the man pulled down his pants to reveal black lace panties, then ran away.

Officials described the man as a heavyset, middle-aged man who weighs about 200 pounds.A man with a similar description was spotted at West 124th and Kessler streets. He was wearing a black bra and black shorts.

A woman told police the man cupped the bra with his hands, then dropped his shorts to reveal black underwear.

The woman fled and called police. The woman described the culprit as having "man breasts."

http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/...tail.html?fark[/QUO TE]

Sorry, but this just sounds funny to me. The police have a code, I think it's a "288" or something like that. It means "weenie wagger" These misfits are usually harmless, they just get off to exposing themselves. It's the ones you DON'T see coming you need to worry about...mpi
    Last edited by Magnum PI; 08-10-2005 at 05:14 PM. Reason: typo

Hee hee hee.......weenie wagger.....

This is too funny !!!