771 users online (120 members and 651 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Kyle Rugg, 20, Livingston, 4 March 2015

Kyle Rugg

MISSING: Kyle Rugg - Katy, TX (03/04/15)

20 year old, Kyle Rugg was last seen leaving a fishing trip in Livingston, TX on March 4, 2015 on his way back to Katy, TX. When his roommate returned from the same trip, he noticed that Kyle’s vehicle was missing. Kyle has not been seen since. Kyle has tattoos on chest and upper right arm, ear piercings that stretch his earlobes and scars on his right knee due to recent knee surgery. He drives a silver Hyundai Elantra with TX plates CD4 Z207.
    http://texasequusearch.org/
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Theres a donation page for support, but I will not post the link. Apparently the family is seeking to raise money to offer as a reward for information.

Harris County Sheriff's Office Missing Persons page http://hcso.beenmissing.org/MissingD...-2015-13-56-45

This case is local to me. I first learned about it on a garage sale Face Book group. I have read one other detail somewhere and I am not sure if it is from the FB group (which is a closed group) or from Texas Equusearch. There is information about the case on their page. Let me see if I can find a link to the info I read which is that he left Lake Livingston with two unidentified males. I am little confused by the situation and there are a lot of missing details. If he was with the roommate and he saw him leave with the males, he must know WHY.

Quote Originally Posted by Xina_Marie View Post
    This case is local to me. I first learned about it on a garage sale Face Book group. I have read one other detail somewhere and I am not sure if it is from the FB group (which is a closed group) or from Texas Equusearch. There is information about the case on their page. Let me see if I can find a link to the info I read which is that he left Lake Livingston with two unidentified males. I am little confused by the situation and there are a lot of missing details. If he was with the roommate and he saw him leave with the males, he must know WHY.
    I have located the original source of information on a closed FB group for community news in Katy. It was posted by a friend of his who is also friends with his sister and mother. I asked where she got the info about the two males and she said from his family and that it was on the Equuseach site, but I read carefully and I did not see it there. I am not sure why this detail is not mentioned in any "official" materials or websites. It seems like a very important detail to me. I am not sure why if he and the roommate were up there together they both drove their own cars. It all seems very strange to me.

Kyle's mother has made her FB profile public and is posting a lot of details. Seems they may have a name of one of the Unidentified males. Apparently there was a party at the Motel 6 in the area the evening before. This doesn't sound very good.

Even though I have read and read and read hundreds of cases over the years on Websleuths, I am still unclear about the rules for what I may mention or link.
    Last edited by Xina_Marie; 03-11-2015 at 07:19 PM.

Oh this doesn't sound good at all! Do you have the link to her fb?

Such a cute young guy. I hope he didn't get entangled with the wrong group of ppl although from his Facebook posts, it seems he may hang with a crowd that's not any parents favorite for their kid :/

Nvm I found his moms page!

Sister has said phone battery is dead.

Full disclosure, I just discovered that Kyle's Aunt KF is Facebook friends with my husband and they went to HS together. KF seems to be spearheading the effort and they seem pretty savvy. They have a professional missing poster, they are utilizing FB, they have Equusearch involved, they have local TV news interest, and this is only a week into him being gone. They are doing all the right things.

In addition to the dead battery, there is no GPS in his car, and they think he made it back from Lake Livingston to his apartment before the trail goes cold.

Can we get out "map people" to get one started of the motel 6 to his home area. Wondering if there are pay tolls/gas stations with cameras that they could search as well. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by swanniee11 View Post
    Can we get out "map people" to get one started of the motel 6 to his home area. Wondering if there are pay tolls/gas stations with cameras that they could search as well. IMO
    I may have misunderstood the location of the Motel 6 party. I thought it was Lake Livingston, but it may have been in the Katy/Houston area. KF mentioned that they were getting coverage on Websleuths so she knows we are here. Hopefully she will come on and answer any questions we have.

This is also a local case for me. If she manages to get in touch here, please let us/me know what more we can to do help.

I have a question?

Was it just Kyle and this roommate fishing? Or were there others?
    If Kyle left the roommate should know why.
    And where did he meet up with these 2 males?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast