752 users online (120 members and 632 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1

    Katherine Lyon

    This thread was started to FOCUS on EACH sister, individually, with the GOAL of FINDING OUT where EACH ONE IS!

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Could THIS Be Katherine Lyon??!!

    www.gorelentless.org

    1) PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THIS LINK.

    2) COMPARE THE VIDEO AND IMAGES TO THE LAST LINK OF THE POSTER ON NCMEC FOR
    KATHERINE LYON of details and updated age-progressed photos!

    3) NOTE THAT THE NCMEC POSTER STATES KATHERINE HAS A BIRTHMARK ON
    THE INSIDE OF HER UPPER THIGH!

    4) Please SHARE your thoughts if you think THIS MAY BE KATHERINE LYON!!

    5) IF YOU DO, PLEASE CONTACT:

    THE NATIONAL CENTER FOR MISSING and EXPLOITED CHILDREN
    at 1-800 THE LOST (1-800-843-5678)

    The NCMEC WILL CONTACT THE FBI.
    Last edited by simplifymylife2014; 03-11-2015 at 08:24 PM.

  4. #4

    Urgent: Please Watch This Video and Share if You Believe This May Be Katherine Lyon!!

    Quote Originally Posted by simplifymylife2014 View Post
    www.gorelentless.org

    1) PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THIS LINK.

    2) COMPARE THE VIDEO AND IMAGES TO THE LAST LINK OF THE POSTER ON NCMEC FOR
    KATHERINE LYON of details and updated age-progressed photos!

    3) NOTE THAT THE NCMEC POSTER STATES KATHERINE HAS A BIRTHMARK ON
    THE INSIDE OF HER UPPER THIGH!

    4) Please SHARE your thoughts if you think THIS MAY BE KATHERINE LYON!!

    5) IF YOU DO, PLEASE CONTACT:

    THE NATIONAL CENTER FOR MISSING and EXPLOITED CHILDREN
    at 1-800 THE LOST (1-800-843-5678)

    The NCMEC WILL CONTACT THE FBI.
    www.gorelentless.org

  5. #5

    Katherine Lyon's BIRTHMARK--A KEY to Prove Her Identity!!

    The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
    (NCMEC) has provided a VERY IMPORTANT DESCRIPTION REGARDING KATHERINE--WHICH MUST HAVE COME FROM MARY OR JOHN LYON'S DESCRIPTION GIVEN FOR KATHERINE.

    In the description, it mentions that KATHERINE LYON HAS A BIRTHMARK ON THE INSIDE OF HER UPPER THIGH!!


    http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/793205/1#poster


    HOW CAN WE GET A MORE DETAILED DESCRIPTION of the birthmark--SUCH AS THE SIZE, THE SHAPE AND THE COLOR OF THE BIRTHMARK AND WHICH LEG IT IS ON??!!

    Would the NCMEC have more details or IS THE ONLY WAY--TO FIND OUT FROM KATHERINE'S PARENTS or OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS WHO MAY KNOW??

    I NEED YOUR HELP HERE RICHARD AND OTHERS!!
    Last edited by simplifymylife2014; 03-19-2015 at 11:55 PM.

  6. #6
    Only 5 More Days Until 40 Years!!

    Someone, please REPLY to my previous posts.

    Isn't the FIRST, MOST IMPORTANT thing--TO LOCATE AND FIND WHERE the girls are?

  7. #7

    Do YOU see a RESEMBLANCE between Mary Lyon and someone who MAY be Katherine Lyon?

    Last edited by simplifymylife2014; 03-20-2015 at 07:00 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6
    Yes, there is some resemblance even though I think it is very unlikely to be KL. Have you tried to contact her thru this organization to ask for DNA? Don't know how she will react - really unusual request and circumstances-- but worth the effort to resolve your question.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Der600 View Post
    Yes, there is some resemblance even though I think it is very unlikely to be KL. Have you tried to contact her thru this organization to ask for DNA? Don't know how she will react - really unusual request and circumstances-- but worth the effort to resolve your question.
    LE is aware about everything, so the MORE PEOPLE WHO VIEW THIS and agree and CONTACT LE, perhaps LE will get the DNA IMMEDIATELY!!

    WHAT BETTER GIFT could Mary or John Lyon receive if it IS HER!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    255
    She has already responded. She stated that she is not Katherine Lyons. LE cannot get her DNA without a warrant, and a resemblance to someone in a case is not enough to get a warrant, especially in the presence of a dearth of evidence that she truly is who she says she is.


  11. #11
    Did you mean to say "depth" of evidence?

    Of course she may say it is not her.
    If she IS REALLY KL, she may be experiencing Stockholm Syndrome or wants to forget the horrors of what happened to Katherine Lyon, by immersing herself in helping other people who have been trapped in sex trafficking or kidnapped and abducted as well.

    If Katherine Lyon, were much younger and someone thought they saw her, would it still take a warrant or is it because she is an adult now that a warrant is needed?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by simplifymylife2014 View Post
    Kate was 10 years old and that is old enough to remember who you are. I doubt that she would never contact her family if she were alive and free. JMO
    "It's unbelievable that people can disappear off the face of the Earth without a trace when they find dinosaur bones and identify them." ~ John Lyon

  13. #13

    Ask Jaycee or Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by Motherof5 View Post
    Kate was 10 years old and that is old enough to remember who you are. I doubt that she would never contact her family if she were alive and free. JMO
    Jaycee Dugard did NOT contact authorities at times when she could have.

    Jaycee admits she went through Stockholm Syndrome.

    Look up the case.

    Did you know after getting A LOT of MENTAL HEALTH, she CAME OUT FROM UNDER the STOCKHOLM SYNDROME and she had her BIOLOGICAL MOTHER stand up in court to read a letter OUT LOUD THAT SHE PERSONALLY WROTE TO HER PERPETRATOR(S).

    From cnn.com

    Dugard's written statement, presented during Phillip Garrido's sentencing, was lengthy.
    "I chose not to be here today because I refuse to waste another second of my life in your presence. I've chosen to have my mom read this for me," Dugard wrote.
    "Phillip Garrido, you are wrong. I could never say that to you before, but I have the freedom now and I am saying you are a liar and all of your so-called theories are wrong. Everything you have ever done to me has been wrong and someday I hope you can see that.
    "What you and Nancy did was reprehensible. You always justified everything to suit yourself but the reality is and always has been that to make someone else suffer for your inability to control yourself and for you, Nancy, to facilitate his behavior and trick young girls for his pleasure is evil. There is no God in the universe that would condone your actions," Dugard said.
    "To you, Phillip, I say that I have always been a thing for your own amusement. I hated every second of every day of 18 years because of you and the sexual perversion you forced on me," she continued.
    "To you, Nancy, I have nothing to say.
    "Both of you can save your apologies and empty words. For all the crimes you have both committed I hope you have as many sleepless nights as I did.
    "Yes, as I think of all of those years I am angry because you stole my life and that of my family. Thankfully I am doing well now and no longer live in a nightmare. I have wonderful friends and family around me. Something you can never take from me again. You do not matter any more," Dugard wrote




    Ask Elizabeth Smart, if IN SPITE OF EVERYTHING SHE WENT THROUGH,
    IF SHE WOULD RATHER BE DEAD--UNDER THE GROUND RIGHT NOW.

    I don't think she will tell you yes, because she has become an ACTIVIST to those like Jaycee who WERE
    VICTIMS LIKE HER of HOW TO FOCUS ON NOW AND ENJOY LIFE FROM THIS POINT ON.

    I believe she got married too.
    I don't think her family regretted being able to be at her wedding.
    Last edited by simplifymylife2014; 03-25-2015 at 02:22 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    255
    No, I meant to say dearth of evidence. At this point, there is a dearth of evidence that the woman a handful of people have pointed to as evidence that Katherine Lyon is not a murder victim is, indeed, who she says she is, and not Katherine Lyon. And by dearth of evidence, I mean every piece of paper she has ever had, from her birth certificate to shot records to school records to her passport and license to practice medicine. She was asked about it, and she answered. Further efforts to harass her, accuse her of fraud, or otherwise destroy her life would just be simply mean-spirited. I believe her.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by siriunsun View Post
    No, I meant to say dearth of evidence. At this point, there is a dearth of evidence that the woman a handful of people have pointed to as evidence that Katherine Lyon is not a murder victim is, indeed, who she says she is, and not Katherine Lyon. And by dearth of evidence, I mean every piece of paper she has ever had, from her birth certificate to shot records to school records to her passport and license to practice medicine. She was asked about it, and she answered. Further efforts to harass her, accuse her of fraud, or otherwise destroy her life would just be simply mean-spirited. I believe her.
    Where did you get this information about the dearth of information and who told you she was asked about it?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Sheila and Katherine Lyon-sisters missing since 1975 - #2
    By JusticeWillBeServed in forum Sheila and Katherine Lyon
    Replies: 638
    Last Post: 09-01-2016, 11:59 PM
  2. Sheila and Katherine Lyon-sisters missing since 1975 - #1
    By joellegirl in forum Sheila and Katherine Lyon
    Replies: 1086
    Last Post: 07-15-2015, 08:36 PM
  3. MD Sheila Mary Lyon (12) & Katherine Mary Lyon (10) - Wheaton MD, 1975
    By jttnewguy in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 10:52 PM