1225 users online (291 members and 934 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MO - 2 police officers shot in Ferguson (not from Ferguson Police Department)

Using Tapatalk

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Hey Tulessa. I probably need a mod to change the title of the thread. It seems the officers are not Ferguson LE but were shot in Ferguson during protests.
    Using Tapatalk

ugh..

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Guy View Post
    Hey Tulessa. I probably need a mod to change the title of the thread. It seems the officers are not Ferguson LE but were shot in Ferguson during protests.
    I'll pm one.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

Done. Now it's bedtime! I'll check 1st thing in the am.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    I'll pm one.
    You're the best!
    Using Tapatalk

Heather Damian, Miss Jupiter, live streamed it. You can hear the shots, sounds like rifle shots, so loud. Not sure if I am allowed to link it.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

This is insane! Yesterday Chief Jackson resigned in response to pressure from the race-baiters at the DOJ and White House and tonight the response from the local community is to shoot two white cops? I hope that LE in Ferguson and St Louis County realize that there is NOTHING that they can do to satisfy these anti-white racists. NO amount of grovelling is enough! They need to focus on protecting their own backs and to hell with everyone else in that community!
    Last edited by KEVINinTO; 03-12-2015 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KEVINinTO View Post
    This is insane! Yesterday Chief Jackson resigned in response to pressure from the race-baiters at the DOJ and White House and tonight the response from the local community is to shoot two white cops tonight? I hope that LE in Ferguson and St Louis County realize that there is NOTHING that they can do to satisfy these anti-white racists. They need to focus on protecting their own backs and to hell with everyone else in that community!
    I think the LE officers should all get the blue flu and walk away and let the agitators police themselves.
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Guy View Post
    I think the LE officers should all get the blue flu and walk away and let the agitators police themselves.
    I agree. A long stretch of "blue flu" is in order in this community (it should have happened months ago). If the local community are not comfortable with white officers risking their lives day in and day out to keep them safe let the local community police itself and lets see how this works out!

Quote Originally Posted by liljim View Post
    Wow, the comments!

people should be sleeping in bed, at home........
    ~ shine on you crAzy diamond ~ Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast