Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

LambChop

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue posting here.

Poor Jodi.....sometimes you just have to cut the cord...

:phone:

:seeya:

First ?

:happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cheers:

~By the way, this is what they do over at that other site ... so I am mocking them with the "first" and smileys !
~Oh, and then the follow-ups have to :congrats: to the first poster ... and seriously, I am not making this up !
~This is how they roll over there ... :hilarious: !

I wonder if that "visit fee" is per visit? If so I suspect visits once allowed will drop quickly IMO. I would assume the fee is to cover cost of background check etc. I would hope it's for every visit as it doesn't mean somebody has a clean record a month later. Assuming they even start with one LOL.

I wonder if that "visit fee" is per visit? If so I suspect visits once allowed will drop quickly IMO. I would assume the fee is to cover cost of background check etc. I would hope it's for every visit as it doesn't mean somebody has a clean record a month later. Assuming they even start with one LOL.

The $25 background check fee is once for telephone and contact visit. There is no visit fee at perryville. I'm Not sure How often they check backgrounds there.

Eta. She will only be allowed 20 approved on her list ever at once. In phase 1 which i surmise she will be at for a long time she will receive 1 15 minute call ONCE PER WEEK. and then a 4 hour once per werk visit. This is assuming she will behave herself to keep those privileges.

First ?

:happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance:

~By the way, this is what they do over at that other site ... so I am mocking them with the "first" and smileys !
~Oh, and then the follow-ups have to :congrats: to the first poster ... and seriously, I am not making this up !
~This is how they roll over there ... :hilarious: !

Allow me to respond the way they do "over there": No, Jodi is FIRST in our hearts, always and 4eva.

Re-Posting Today's Latest News [for this new Thread]:

Tweets:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2h2 hours ago

Confirmed: No more video calls for #JodiArias. No phone, commissary, or visits. For rest of time at Estrella jail.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2h2 hours ago

Restrictions come aftr #jodiarias accused of misusing jail video phone, and asking another inmate to make calls 4 her

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 2h2 hours ago

"@troyhaydenfox10: Confirmed: No more video calls for #JodiArias. No phone, commissary, or visits. At Estrella jail. "

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2h2 hours ago
This is now confirmed. #jodiarias placed on restriction for violating numerous rules.

B_6DFz-UUAAUs_g.jpg

And from Cathy: The :party: is over !

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1h1 hour ago

#JodiArias - The Party Is Over http://www.courtchatter.com/2015/03/jodi-arias-party-is-over.html?spref=tw …

The $25 background check fee is once for telephone and contact visit. There is no visit fee at perryville. I'm Not sure How often they check backgrounds there.

Eta. She will only be allowed 20 approved on her list ever at once. In phase 1 which i surmise she will be at for a long time she will receive 1 15 minute call ONCE PER WEEK. and then a 4 hour once per werk visit. This is assuming she will behave herself to keep those privileges.

OOOOOhhhhhh, I do not think that will be anywhere near enough time to demonstrate proper adoration for the princess.

Allow me to respond the way they do "over there": No, Jodi is FIRST in our hearts, always and 4eva.

:seeya: :hilarious::hilarious: Yep ... that's how they roll !

But oh, I bet they are throwing :tantrum: after :tantrum: after :tantrum: right now with today's latest ... Oh well ... LOL !

Am I the only one who was naïve enough to think that the new rules imposed on Jodi (no visits, phone calls, video chats, 23 hour lockdown) were the way things were supposed to be from the beginning?

OOOOOhhhhhh, I do not think that will be anywhere near enough time to demonstrate proper adoration for the princess.

Especially considering her admirers can't pass a background, can't send money from outside The U.S. and can't do calls to other counties at This time.

Eta. Max she can spend is $40/week canteen. Whoever does put money on her books is going to have to account for 55% going to restitution for probably, ever. I think phase 1 max at perryville is allowed 1 securus pack every 3 months.

:escape: from the previous thread as I didn't see the link for this new one lol.

Things will change a bit in AZ once Sheriff Joe retires but I am so glad he has been on the scene the entire time this narcissistic murderer has been a resident there. Jodi hates Joe with a passion so strong she can taste it! I love it!!

Am I the only one who was naïve enough to think that the new rules imposed on Jodi (no visits, phone calls, video chats, 23 hour lockdown) were the way things were supposed to be from the beginning?

Thank you! Me too! It is jail, after all. Geesh!

JMO--Did she deserve that? Of course. But I think they had to follow strict protocol in how they handled her while she was in jail. (Regular jail rules...) Anyway, she's managed to get herself 42 days o' no privileges at Estrella. She can't wait to get to Perryville! Sounds like now she gets to live under similar restrictions as she will in prison, and she's not even there yet! :)

I love Sheriff Joe, I've been saying for years that he and Judge Judy should run the whole country's legal system. Then you would see some real justice get done, and quick.

I have the feeling this party has been going on for awhile, but the jail didn't care to do anything about it until it hit the media ..

It's about time CMJA's shenanigans were stopped by Sheriff Joe - hopefully, his report will be released to the public. :great:

Seeing that this was reported to the minions last night--I'm wondering if MDLR paid a visit to Estrella yesterday. If her services are allowed until sentencing, it will be interesting to see if there are any future tweets from the Arias Update account and/or "confidential" posts at the JAII site.:bodyguard:

I have the feeling this party has been going on for awhile, but the jail didn't care to do anything about it until it hit the media ..

I tend to agree. I think the little pictures that are getting out might have been an embarrassment. OR it could be that they've been quietly monitoring it and putting into her little binder of disciplines. Give her enough rope, right? And now that sentencing is under way they are releasing the info and cracking down on her.

MDLR is still serving the goddess until sentencing, because there is still "mitigating" to be done, apparently. OK, then.

I'm willing to bet that MDLR is a little bit less likely to be very helpful than she's been, given that she must be under suspicion for leaking the jurors' names or for giving them to JA to leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong