736 users online (119 members and 617 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

AR - Wesley Livingston, 24, Gurdon, 10 March 2015

Wesley Livingston

Search continues for missing man Wesley Livingston
    A man who disappeared from a work site at Georgia Pacific in Gurdon is still missing, according to Clark County Sheriff Jason Watson.
    A man who disappeared from a work site at Georgia Pacific in Gurdon is still missing, according to Clark County Sheriff Jason Watson. Wesley Livingston, 24, went missing around noon Tuesday afternoon, and the Sheriff's office was contacted around 4:26 p.m.

"He had just had a good lunch, and he was going back to his vehicle to get something for a headache," Watson explained. "They went to look for him a few minutes later, and they couldn't find him."

Watson said that three sets of K-9 units were deployed and searched the plant to no avail.

"Wednesday morning, we contacted Game and Fish and used their K-9," he said. "ADC brought out their K-9s, and OES, Mikki Hastings, brought us another K-9." Watson said that while many people are able to be traced through mobile phones or credit or debit card transactions, Livingston did not have any of these. "He didn't have a cell phone, and he doesn't have a credit or debit card," he said. "That makes it a lot harder. We are running down leads. I've been to Nevada and Hempstead counties showing his picture at gas stations and hotels, and I've had deputies and investigators going to different locations."

The search continued Thursday night in Hope.
    "We went down to Hope last night," Watson explained. "We are still running down every lead."
    Watson said that there have been no indications of any foul play involved.
    http://www.siftingsherald.com/articl...9843/1994/NEWS
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

http://www.picayune-times.com/articl...9669/-1/Sports

A 24-year-old man who went missing from Georgia Pacific last Tuesday was still unaccounted for this morning, according to Clark County Sheriff Jason Watson...

Watson said that the search is continuing today as the Sheriff's Office is looking into a tip that came in late yesterday."We don't have anything solid," he said. "We are running down a lead now. We are still 100 percent focused on the case."

Watson said that he and deputies are searching in the county as well as working with other jurisdictions in order to find Livingston.

If he was just going to his truck, how far could he have gotten? Dogs were unable to track him? Does anyone know if this area is rural?

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    I didn't open the articles, just read the quotes. I don't see any mention of the car. Is it also missing?

No, his car isn't missing. This isn't too far from me, but there has been next to nothing in the news about it.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Bring Wesley Livingston home Facebook Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring...66118813528265

I was traveling thru Arkansas the last few days and saw 2 fliers for Wesley. Hopefully he is found soon.

http://www.siftingsherald.com/articl...624/-1/Opinion

Leads have been coming in from all over the southern part of the state.

“We’re running down leads,” he said. “We’re still running down every phone call and every bit of information we get. I’ve been on the phone with the family this morning, and we are going to look at some information they want us to look into.”

Reward offered in search for missing Arkansas man

A $5,000 reward is being offered for help finding a Hamburg, Arkansas man who went missing earlier this month.

Wesley Livingston, 24, was last seen on March 10 at the GP Mill in Gurden, Arkansas.

He was last seen wearing jeans, boots gray shirt, yellow safety vest and white hard hat. Witnesses say he was disoriented.

If you see him, you're asked not to approach him and call 911.

Are there sinkholes at that jobsite?

I have lived in Gurdon my entire life, it is a community with a population of something over 2,700 residents. GP is just a few miles outside the city limits on the main hwy. It is very strange that this young man could simply vanish as he has!

No there are no known sinkholes in this area.

So, I took a snapshot of an ariel view for Georgia Pacific in Gurdon, using google maps.It appears to be heavily wooded. What work did he do for Georgia Pacific? How many people lunched with him? Who saw him last? Did he have any enemies that worked there?
    Attached Images Attached Images

He worked for a construction crew for his Uncle, I believe, his brother and other family members worked with them. The construction crew is like contracted labor, and they pay their own workers, and I believe have worked numerous shutdowns at the mill. No enemy's, and his brother was the last person to see him. He had complained of a headache and was at their truck getting Tylenol the last time he was seen. Where they were working was not exactly inside the plant and the plant was on a shutdown, which means it doesn't run full capacity and the typical employee's were not working that day. The area he was working in was right next to hwy. 67, and there are some woods around the facility, but they have been picked through with a fine tooth comb, blood hounds have been through there numerous times. Not a shred of evidence has been located. Actually the area he was in would be between the red bubble (that's an office of GP's and is across the road from the main plant and the area Wesley was in) and the main plant entrance, and on the same side of the road as the main plant. As I understand they were working inside an empty building still under construction.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast