VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell
635611025223203971-Untitled.png

Norfolk Police searching for missing teen
NORFOLK-- Police need your help in the search for a missing Norfolk teen.

18-year-old. Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.

Her parents reported her missing around 9:15 that evening.

Norfolk Detectives have no indication of foul play but they are actively searching for her.
http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...k-police-searching-for-missing-teen/24410513/

The Rules

Thread #1

Thread #2

Im not sure new this info is..... I have a one year old so I dont have much time to catch up on the thread...... wavy 10 news right now just reported she was in touch with her cousin during the days prior to her disappearance and was scared for her safety. They also showed an interview with her father from a search going on yesterday. I will try to find a link now.

I have a feeling LE spoke to this person!
JMO

In the last thread someone mentioned she played on the college softball team and would be drug tested (poster mentioned this because she was doubtful AJ would mess with drugs due to drug testing). She is not on the Longwood 2015 softball roster. If she was still playing ball, and I think I read she had a game or something, then it is on a club team.

In the last thread someone mentioned she played on the college softball team and would be drug tested (poster mentioned this because she was doubtful AJ would mess with drugs due to drug testing). She is not on the Longwood 2015 softball roster. If she was still playing ball, and I think I read she had a game or something, then it is on a club team.

A family member has posted a pic of AJ wearing a dark blue athletic jacket w/ white lining. It has the words "club" and "Longwood" and something else not fully shown embroidered on it.

I recall pulling out quote from MSM and posting it very early in the first thread (will look for it) that said specifically a "club" team with her friends, no reference to AJ's college team was made. It was also state she had he first practice that weekend and missed it. It would stand to reason that she wasn't on a college team if she came home on weekends.

My feeling on WH is he is a pathilogical liar.

There was no white car involved here, imo.

There was no money given to AJ.

Everything he has said are lies and his family, AJ friends, the neighborhood, his boss are all falling for it.

Imo of course.

My feeling on WH is he is a pathilogical liar.

There was no white car involved here, imo.

There was no money given to AJ.

Everything he has said are lies and his family, AJ friends, the neighborhood, his boss are all falling for it.

Imo of course.
Thanks. My thoughts exactly.

Look what I miss when I step out for an evening. I'm not finding this new theory credible. Too late after the fact. Sorry. I think it's just an effort to deflect from the obvious.

Oh man :( Just stumbled across the step-dad's brother's FB sharing about AJ and... other, awful stuff. THIS IS JUST INSANE. (No I wasn't sleuthing family, just followed a link from a twitter hashtag & there it was)

Yeah I saw this.. what kind of case are we dealing with here!!

Close friends are starting to slander ZH now too.

What kind of people are these? 7th graders? (no offense to 12 year olds that have class and mind their manners) Good grief a teenage girl is missing and these folks have nothing better to do than create slanderous talk bubbles on people's family pics??? I'm disgusted. Now that I see what AJ has been surrounded by, I wouldn't blame her one bit if she left on her own (but I don't think she did).

What kind of people are these? 7th graders? (no offense to 12 year olds that have class and mind their manners) Good grief a teenage girl is missing and these folks have nothing better to do than create slanderous talk bubbles on people's family pics??? I'm disgusted. Now that I see what AJ has been surrounded by, I wouldn't blame her one bit if she left on her own (but I don't think she did).

My thoughts exactly. The level of immaturity is astounding.

I don't care how stressed you are. They are crossing the line. If you want to accuse, do it. What they are posting, inferring, has nothing do with AJ missing. By my calculations ZH was involved in her life longer than WH. Yes, he seems emotional, but does he have the "history" of some others??!! Is this another separate act of deflection or is the public not privy to new info??!! I just don't know....

Wow. I just read all of Thread 1 and here in the past 2 or so hours.

How wonderful to see all the locals on board. Thank you so much for all your insight. It seems that there is so much drama surrounding this poor child. She must have had, somewhere in her early life, a really great role model if she was the valedictorian of her HS class, and is off at college perhaps on a scholarship, an accomplished athlete, etc.

So much hink here. I am shocked local reporters aren't reporting about WH. Absolutely shocked.

I am getting the feeling that a). WH camp are reading here. b.) he has some ties to local city influence- that are giving him a pass at this point, c.) the obv. slander issues are being adhered to

I hope if there is nothing with ZH he defends himself- so that the actual search for AJ can continue and this smoke screen can be blown aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo