1267 users online (297 members and 970 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Canada - Sonia Varaschin, 42, Orangeville, 29 Aug 2010 - #3

Last edited by bessie; 03-14-2015 at 06:47 PM.
    Seeking justice for Audrey Gleave
    -------------------------------------------
    *ALL POSTS ARE MY OWN OPINIONS UNLESS I GIVE A LINK OR REFER TO OTHERS*
    -------------------------------------------
    “The inspiration you seek is already inside you. Be silent and listen." ~ Rumi

Quote Originally Posted by No_Stone_Unturned View Post
    That is the same link I had posted. LE may be concerned but they ruled out foul play. Hope the lady is ok.

Missing Orangeville woman seen at coffee shop in Erin

The investigation into her disappearance revealed Davey made her way to Erin and was seen outside of the Tim Hortons restaurant on Thompson Crescent around 9:50 a.m. on Feb. 24.

http://barrie.ctvnews.ca/missing-ora...erin-1.2263896

"Oldie but Goldie", well...

"... and authorized in the case of the family says they do not believe that it is not linked to the murder."

http://getmaturedating.blogspot.de/2...in-murder.html

https://plentyoffish.wordpress.com/2...erfabrication/

1 comment:

“was on a couple of dating sites while she had an on-again, off-again relationship with a boyfriend.”

Heh, call me cynical but i think they’ve allowed the guy with the best motive to leave the country!

There aren't news, therefore I want to post this, in case you also haven't read yet.

boots.jpg

Thoughts:

Moving crews are wearing these boots, I think.

I've been thinking some more about this. I know some people were thinking that the perp or perps may have parked their own vehicle near the Greenhawk Equestrian shop. But why? This shows deliberate planning. The perp(s) would have to walk south to her specific apartment, hence know already that she would be home alone. They would be walking to her townhouse complex passing by people driving by and possible security cameras from the downtown area. I can't see that happening. The perp(s) did not have a car. Otherwise, they would have just used it in the crime. It's gotta be someone from her townhouse complex area. A young wipper-snipper who doesn't like strong women like Sonia who tells it like it is?

What about public transit in Orangeville? Late night buses? Taxi service? Anyone get dropped off at the townhouse complex that night via taxi?

So buses stop running after 6 pm in O'ville. Pretty much stuck to cabs or walking if you don't have a car. JMO

http://www.orangeville.ca/get-file/1083

Does anyone remember which unit number was hers?

OK based on screenshots I have it's unit #21. I see that #22 sold and there are photos of the inside. Is this across from her or next to hers?

ETA: it's the unit NEXT to hers.

http://www.century21.ca/Property/ON/...5_Spring_St_22

Reading somewhat between the lines, LE might be looking for someone kind of funky / twisted, imo.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1320192/
    rbbm.
    The FBI’s Behavioural Analysis Unit, known for working on serial killer cases, is famous from U.S. TV police dramas and movies. The OPP’s Behavioural Science Analysis Services, meanwhile, was credited earlier this year with effecting the arrest of Mr. Williams nine days after he killed Jessica Lloyd in the Eastern Ontario community of Tweed.

The unit also gathered evidence in the Tori Stafford investigation and one of its officers located her remains.

As academic research into psychological patterns among criminals improves, the work of such profilers has become more useful in investigations.

The ones where it’s thought to be most effective are any type of serial crime or where it’s thought to be unusual or there’s some psychopathology,” said Michael Woodworth, a psychologist at the University of British Columbia."

I think it would have been fairly easy to hop over the fence at the dead end on Spring Street (is there even a fence?) and walk behind the townhouses to get to Sonia. Saves having to walk past several home fronts to get there. JMO

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Han...e33e6648588d5b

Supposing this is a serial predator.

Has he just stopped?

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Supposing this is a serial predator.

Has he just stopped?
    He could be.. time will tell.. (unfortunately)
    If he is in jail for whatever reason, they would probably have his fingerprints,
    maybe he is in the hospital.

http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/...e-her-dad.html

A serial killer's daughter struggles to forgive her dad
    Dennis Rader was a loving father, president of his Lutheran church’s congregation. And he was a brutal killer.

Now, with the FBI guy, she did something she would do many times over the next seven days — defend and then doubt her father’s innocence.

She told him about Marine Hedge.

Hedge, 53, had been a grandmother with a silky Southern accent, five feet tall, weighing no more than 100 pounds and living six doors from the Raders. Kerri’s father had waved to her driving to church. She disappeared in 1985, when Kerri was 6, her body found in a ditch. Paula had worried about safety.

“Don’t worry,” Dad said. “We’re safe.”

But now Kerri remembered that when Hedge had disappeared, Dad was not home. “It was stormy, and I didn’t want to sleep by myself. My mom let me in her bed — that’s how I know he was gone.”
    -.-.-.-.-
    Kerri searched her memories.

The night of Marine Hedge’s murder, Dad had taken Brian, her 9-year-old brother, on a Scout campout. Had it been an alibi so he could sneak out of the campout and murder Hedge?
    -.-.-.-.-
    BTK had tortured victims, sexually defiled several. He had taken Hedge’s body inside Christ Lutheran Church, where he was congregation president. In church, he posed her body, strapped high heels to her cold feet and took photos.
    -.-.-.-.-

In Sonia's case, there are also persons, who aren't knowing they are knowing, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by FromGermany View Post
    http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/...e-her-dad.html

A serial killer's daughter struggles to forgive her dad
    Dennis Rader was a loving father, president of his Lutheran church’s congregation. And he was a brutal killer.

Now, with the FBI guy, she did something she would do many times over the next seven days — defend and then doubt her father’s innocence.

She told him about Marine Hedge.

Hedge, 53, had been a grandmother with a silky Southern accent, five feet tall, weighing no more than 100 pounds and living six doors from the Raders. Kerri’s father had waved to her driving to church. She disappeared in 1985, when Kerri was 6, her body found in a ditch. Paula had worried about safety.

“Don’t worry,” Dad said. “We’re safe.”

But now Kerri remembered that when Hedge had disappeared, Dad was not home. “It was stormy, and I didn’t want to sleep by myself. My mom let me in her bed — that’s how I know he was gone.”
    -.-.-.-.-
    Kerri searched her memories.

The night of Marine Hedge’s murder, Dad had taken Brian, her 9-year-old brother, on a Scout campout. Had it been an alibi so he could sneak out of the campout and murder Hedge?
    -.-.-.-.-
    BTK had tortured victims, sexually defiled several. He had taken Hedge’s body inside Christ Lutheran Church, where he was congregation president. In church, he posed her body, strapped high heels to her cold feet and took photos.
    -.-.-.-.-

In Sonia's case, there are also persons, who aren't knowing they are knowing, I guess.
    Well thanks for posting that, it is a hell of a read.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast