Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Newman, 24, Calgary, 10 March 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom's don't typically take off and leave their children behind. Was the son living with her at the time she was last seen?

Mom's don't typically take off and leave their children behind. Was the son living with her at the time she was last seen?
Go to the CPS Facebook page... There are comments from friends and the children's father. It seems family and friends became concerned when Jessica failed to pick up her children.

Other recently missing young gals from Alberta:

Jamaica Daniel, 16, Blackfalds, last seen Feb 27
Myranda Stratuliak, 21, from Red Deer, last contact with family approx. Feb 24 (last known to be in Surrey BC last week of Feb)

I don't think we have threads on them yet, so i'll get the links and start ones as soon as I can.

The guy who says she is the mother of his 'son' (not plural) shows a pic of only one of the boys (seems like the younger one) on his FB photos.. so sounds like might have 2 diff dads for the 2 boys.

Go to the CPS Facebook page... There are comments from friends and the children's father. It seems family and friends became concerned when Jessica failed to pick up her children.

The guy who says she is the mother of his 'son' (not plural) shows a pic of only one of the boys (seems like the younger one) on his FB photos.. so sounds like might have 2 diff dads for the 2 boys.
I was just coming back to say the same thing... You are in my head again!

I looked up Jamaica Daniel.. looks like she has been missing previously, but then found; that is the trouble with kids who take off.. are in the news as missing, then found... and then if something *really* happens to them, it is not given the same weight.

http://missingpeople.ca/2014/09/missing-teen-in-red-deer-alberta-jamaica-daniels-16/

Other recently missing young gals from Alberta:

Jamaica Daniel, 16, Blackfalds, last seen Feb 27
Myranda Stratuliak, 21, from Red Deer, last contact with family approx. Feb 24 (last known to be in Surrey BC last week of Feb)

I don't think we have threads on them yet, so i'll get the links and start ones as soon as I can.

Apparently there is a custody dispute. She is the non-custodial parent to one of her son's. She was in the process of trying to get 50/50 custody. She disappeared the day before the hearing was to take place.

This puts an ominous spin on this case.

“She was in good spirits, she was going to do the night shift and she usually works days so she switched to the night shift so she could have Wednesday off to go to court for the custody hearing,” Hahn said.

“Very uncharacteristic. She loves her son dearly. The court date was the next morning, she was definitely going to go to that because she wanted to make sure to have the custody hearing to get 50-50, that’s what they were talking about. Never has she missed a date to have her visitations with her son either. So at that point, when she didn’t show up that’s when I got really concerned,” Hahn said.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1883869/24-year-old-jessica-newman-missing-since-tuesday/

The Watergrill where she works is on 49th street and 17th avenue. A tough area with lots of hookers etc. If she was working the night shift did she make it into work?

The Watergrill where she works is on 49th street and 17th avenue. A tough area with lots of hookers etc. If she was working the night shift did she make it into work?
From the link I posted above:

“She hasn’t been home and she hadn’t showed up at work which again is not like her. she didn’t called to say she wasn’t coming in nothing she just didn’t show up. and she also didn’t show up to pick her son up on Wednesday for her visitations with him.

Newman’s *roommate* Mike Hahn has known her for about a year and dropped her off at work on Tuesday. He’s been in touch with police and Jessica’s family.

“She was in good spirits, she was going to do the night shift and she usually works days so she switched to the night shift so she could have Wednesday off to go to court for the custody hearing,” Hahn said.

She has three children, correct? For some reason I was thinking two, but someone who knows her says three on FB.

Timeline (from what we know at this point):
------

Tuesday March 10th:

* Roommate MH, drops Jessica off at work for the night shift. Unknown time, but presumably late afternoon - early evening.

* Jessica leaves work at 9:30 pm (Water Grill - Closed at 10:00 pm) *LAST TIME SEEN*

* Cell phone cannot be reached (appears to be off) late Tuesday night and Wednesday.

* Wednesday - Missed visitation with son and Court on custody of one of her three children

* Has not been to work, picked up her children or seen since.

-----

Not much to go on so far...

The suggestion that another woman was hit by a car, abducted and raped, was never in the media. I wonder how much of that story is true?

Well rumour was she was killed and then a person who claims to know the victim said she was not killed but was in hospital. I wish CPS would clarify. They have repeatedly confirmed that JR is still missing because of the rumours that she was found. I think the rumours were of the (other) girl who was raped behind 7-11 but CPS did not confirm the truth or rumour of this speculation. Very scary.

https://www.facebook.com/CalgaryPol...3741836.21374974529/10153138606539530/?type=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni