867 users online (73 members and 794 guests)  

Websleuths News

AL - Anthony Hale, 17, dead, 3 hurt in Gadsden shooting, 13 March 2015 *Arrests*

http://m.myfoxal.com/myfoxal/db_3306...tguid=niHiefhC

Please pray for Anthony's soul and for his grieving family and friends. Two other young people were also shot. Please pray for LE to help them find this killer.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

http://www.gadsdentimes.com/news/201...sed-in-robbery

Three people arrested for the murder of Gadsden City High student Anthony Hale Jr. in March 2015 participated in a robbery attempt in Huntsville that ended with one dead at the hands of the homeowner...

Published reports have identified the dead man as Montarious Hill, 20; he was shot multiple times and was found dead at the scene. Antonio Thompson, 20, had a minor gunshot would to the leg.

Thompson and three other suspects: Robert Thornton, 20, Jaleel McElderry, 20, and Quindarious Sterling, 21, are charged with robbery -- and with the murder of the alleged partner in crime, because of their involvement in a crime that led to his death.

Hill and Thornton were indicted in March 2016 for murder in the shooting death of Hale, an innocent bystander struck by a bullet outside the Status Club on Broad Street.