1139 users online (215 members and 924 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry IN - Young girl and little brother savagely attacked inside park playground

http://fox59.com/2015/03/15/woman-ca...n-and-a-child/

WARNING: Your blood will be boiling after watching the video

When the little girl asked "what did I do wrong" one of the black assailants replies [because] "you white b*tch".

<mod snip>
    Last edited by Tricia; 03-16-2015 at 11:46 AM. Reason: removed instructions on how to get around our censoring of unapproved sites. Post link to msm

This video got me so mad . them poor kids

Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

Very politically correct coverage by FOX (surprisingly). They blur out the faces of the assailant and victim. The assailant is only described as "the woman in white". The victim and assailant are portrayed as being close in age (both described as "women") when in fact the victim was just a young girl - much younger than the savage assailant and her little brother was even younger (only about 5 or 6) . Just imagine if the races were reversed in this story. The media would be having a field day!
    Last edited by KEVINinTO; 03-16-2015 at 05:12 AM.

The attacker is outed by name in the comments on the WTHR article above.

It is not a hate crime to attack the white privileged people. Honestly. According to the legal definition, attacking someone for being white does not fit the legal definition of a hate crime. Just like minorities cannot be racist. Not possible according to DOJ definition of racist.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    It is not a hate crime to attack the white privileged people. Honestly. According to the legal definition, attacking someone for being white does not fit the legal definition of a hate crime. Just like minorities cannot be racist. Not possible according to DOJ definition of racist.
    I'm horrified to hear that! Like that in itself isn't racist? Smh

Quote Originally Posted by SugarQueen View Post
    I'm horrified to hear that! Like that in itself isn't racist? Smh
    The way it has been explained to me, if you are part of the power structure, then no one can discriminate against you, so it is not really racism.

DR Eric Dyson:

Black people can't be racist because they don't have the means/power to actually carry out what it truly means to be racist.

True. Racism = bigotry + power. Anybody can be a bigot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bill.sweet.90 View Post
    True. Racism = bigotry + power. Anybody can be a bigot.

But it is 2015. There are many powerful Black people. We have a black president and black atty general. They wield a lot of power. If they were bigots, then that would make them racists too.

But it is 2015. There are many powerful Black people. We have a black president and black atty general. They wield a lot of power. If they were bigots, then that would make them racists too.
    But the preponderance of history still leans the other way. 2015? Ferguson, Cleveland ... etc

Using Tapatalk

Racism is almost always defined as an institutional act and since racial minorities by definition do not control the nation's institutions, that term does not apply.

Prejudice? Yes, the term can apply, certainly. Hatred? Yes, the same. But racism has a clear and separate, although at times almost synonymous, definition. Usage must always be specific. Otherwise, language becomes mere cacophony.

(And as far as the OP's "********" -- it means the site is not allowed on WS and thus this topic itself is not allowed unless linked to MSM.)

I believe kicking someone in the head qualifies as assault with a deadly weapon.

Many people have no idea how fast and vicious attackers of this nature area, it is not a rare incident either. There are hundreds if not thousands of similar videos posted on sites like worldstarhiphop and yet people still simply "choose not to believe" this happens frequently.

Even Fox News refers to this as a "fight" instead of an attack. The fact the onlookers were all laughing and encouraging it shows it is NOT an isolated incident.

I noticed the use of the word " fight" ! Then again it's fox, you can't fix stupid.

please post support for these statements, preferably the exact legal definitions you have seen to support them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast