AL Scott Lindamood Mobile Alabama

Claireishere

Reaction score
I have been a long time follower of websleuths and recently have began posting here on other cases. Unfortunately I now have to post regarding my own family. Scott Lindamood has been missing for over three weeks now. He's 23 and is has some addiction issues. The police are being of little to no help and his mother is losing it. Here's the info I know and his picture. Scott was last seen Ash Wednesday by his mother. After 4 days of him being gone she calls one of the numbers that frequently appears on her caller ID. She ask Scott's friend if he had seen Scott. The friend replied no but that he would contact her if he did. Shortly there after his friend calls and claims he saw Scott as he was leaving his apartment and that he will call her upon his return to his apartment. Some time passes and Scott's friend calls her back and says Scott left a note saying he was going to turn himself in at the local jail. (Mobile Metro) a few hours pass and a bail bonds office calls and says they have his dad's truck (Scott had been driving it) and the keys were left in the car and they can come pick it up if they want. His mom assumes then it's a good sign Scott has turned himself in. She picks up the truck and begins checking the local arrest notifications. He never appears on the arrested docket and it turned out he didn't have any active warrants out either.

From my understanding she did learn there was an altercation between Scott and two men according to the friend that called Nancy. When the person was contacted that Scott had supposedly been in a fight with he claimed the fight was actually between Scott and his friend and one other man. It should be noted that when asked for a picture or proof of the note Scott left his friend could not provide it, also Scott left with only the clothes on his back as well. image.jpg

I'm local in Daphne. A few questions, did the bail bondsman actually see or speak to the person that left the truck? Has he identified that person as Scott? Has the apartment complex, the bond office and surrounding businesses been checked for security camera footage? Did Scott carry a cell phone ? Also, had any of his family heard him talk about having any pending legal issues that he needed to take care of or was the friends account the first anyone has heard about any outstanding warrants? If he had spoken of having a warrant, have the other jails in the area been checked, just in case he had a warrant elsewhere, Baldwin County maybe?
Please update us here if any searches are planned.

Thank you so much here is his FB page. https://m.facebook.com/FOX10News?v=timeline&filter=2 The bail bonds did speak with Scott he did feel it was Scott 100%. There are addiction issues so yes we all knew there is always possible legal issues as far as Scott goes. The huge red flag is that his boss had money for him and he never went to pick it up. If you are a drug addict you are going to get your money. He did not have a cell phone. His mother feels so guilty about that now but he's 23 so we all felt like he needed to pay his own cell phone bill. His missing person has gone into a national database from my understanding along with his finger prints so we would assume he would have came up as having been arrested or in jail. The detective working his case has said "he is not in jail" we are putting flyers out tomorrow

Hey everyone I have been on websleuths for awhile but this is the first time I have dealt with this personally. I have been out with his mother passing out flyers, I have created his FB page I could seriously use advice and help from anyone and everyone. Like how do I handle the trolls? How to get the media involved, proper etiquette in what I'm saying, what should we reveal here is his FB page please review it and help!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-find-Scott-Lindamood/824120831002779?ref=br_tf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back