GUILTY OH - Rachele Tyburski, 26, murdered, Lakewood, 13 March 2015

lovinlife83

Reaction score
http://fox8.com/2015/03/16/north-ridgeville-police-to-hold-news-conference-after-body-found/

Linked article shows a picture of her face and tattoos. Victory Lane in N. Ridgeville

Police said the woman is about 200 pounds and between the ages of 18 and 35. She has a tattoo of an Asian symbol on the inside of her right forearm and another of a flower, perhaps a poinsettia, on her upper back. She has her ears pierced as well as her nose.

The woman also has some scarring on her face and neck, which could indicate she was in a car crash. Lorain County Coroner Dr. Stephen Evans said there is no trauma on her body that suggests cause of death and initial tests show she did not overdose.

Reactions: d4j
Thanks for posting this Livinlife. I was just on my way to do that!

Also one found in Ashland county today. . Not much info.

Snow melts and bodies get discovered. I wonder how NY did with that 13 day no murder streak earlier this year. Anyways,

Who else is thinking the death was due to something like diabetic ketoacidosis? It seems most likely due to her age and because she did weigh a bit on the heavy side.

It's been noticed she was found very near an I-80 turnpike exit, but she was also close to the I-480 interstate and a railway. This area is very close to me; we have had a foot or more of snow for nearly 3 weeks until the last half week or so when it's melted. Road ends in a cul-de-sac near baseball fields.

She looks so familiar but nothing is ringing a bell. Somehow I think she's from the area. She does appear Hispanic to me, anyone else?

I saw that. Does she have a thread (hard to search on mobile)? It'd be nice to see if she had piercings and tattoos. I can't see a nasal piercing in that photo.

I've tried to identify the flower in the tattoo, but it's just not clear enough... It may just be a generic flower. But if the other tattoo says "Nature", maybe it isn't generic; maybe she likes flowers, got a tat of a specific flower, and I'm just missing it. Anybody around here who's good with plants?

Regarding her age, I would put her at the higher end of that age range, because the flower tattoo is reasonably well-done, but it's old enough to be faded. Most people don't get tattoos until they're over 18, and this one may be about ten years old or so. I think she's at least twenty-five, probably older.

Unfortunately I don't think her weight tells us much. 200 pounds is overweight, but it's not so extreme that you could expect her to have diabetes or anything weight-related; not at this age, unless she had gotten unlucky with bad genes that made her especially prone to it. She could even have been athletic. That's not a weight that stops a person from exercising. With the flower and the "Nature" tattoo, I get the idea she may have liked the outdoors... Might she have been hiking or biking, maybe?

Did they look into the possibility of hypothermia as a cause of death? It is winter, after all. Maybe she was caught in a snowstorm?

I've tried to identify the flower in the tattoo, but it's just not clear enough... It may just be a generic flower. But if the other tattoo says "Nature", maybe it isn't generic; maybe she likes flowers, got a tat of a specific flower, and I'm just missing it. Anybody around here who's good with plants?

Regarding her age, I would put her at the higher end of that age range, because the flower tattoo is reasonably well-done, but it's old enough to be faded. Most people don't get tattoos until they're over 18, and this one may be about ten years old or so. I think she's at least twenty-five, probably older.

Unfortunately I don't think her weight tells us much. 200 pounds is overweight, but it's not so extreme that you could expect her to have diabetes or anything weight-related; not at this age, unless she had gotten unlucky with bad genes that made her especially prone to it. She could even have been athletic. That's not a weight that stops a person from exercising. With the flower and the "Nature" tattoo, I get the idea she may have liked the outdoors... Might she have been hiking or biking, maybe?

Did they look into the possibility of hypothermia as a cause of death? It is winter, after all. Maybe she was caught in a snowstorm?
Good point. I like the outdoorsy theory. Thing is, that'd be a weird place for someone other than a local to go hiking or dog walking. IIRC there are some motels on Lorain road right near there. That could be a place to start?

This is good link to refer back to, though. LE comment:

The NRPD has taken down the doe's picture. Too controversial, I suppose. The tattoos are still visible.

The woman also has some scarring on her face and a tracheotomy scar on her neck, which could indicate she was in a car crash.

Lorain County Coroner Dr. Stephen Evans said there was some trauma to her head and chest, but it was not severe enough to cause to her death.
From fox8 article in post 1,

Christina looks like a good possibility. She fits the description, and definitely resembles the deceased.

Christina's namus doesn't list any tattoos, but maybe they are recent and low quality? Did Christina ever require a trach?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back