GUILTY NC - Thomas Schramm, 51, shot to death, Louisburg, 26 Feb 2015

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

I was contacted by Websleuths member Bathbuddys. Bathbuddys' cousin, 51-year-old Thomas Schramm, was murdered a little over a week ago.

Richard Antoine Toney was arrested and is awaiting trial.

The reason Bathbuddys wanted to to start a thread about her cousin is she is hoping our wonderful sleuths will be able to help her with this family tragedy.

I will let Bathbuddys explain more.

It's difficult because below is the only article about the case. I will link back to the article but you have to pay for it.

That's why I am hoping Bathbuddys can explain the case in better detail than the partial article below.

Granted this case doesn't have a lot of information but sometimes people just need to know that others care about their murdered family member.

Thank you for participating.
Tricia

Donna Cunard
Neighbor faces murder count; was on probation
By: CAREY JOHNSON, Times Staff Writer
LOUISBURG -- A man who was on probation for an unrelated assault was charged with murder last week.
Richard Antoine Toney, 25, made an appearance in Franklin County District Court on Tuesday and his case was continued until March 10.
He had yet to be appointed an attorney.
Franklin County sheriff's deputies arrested Toney on Feb. 26, hours after they allege he killed his neighbor on Dupree Drive, 51-year-old Thomas Schramm.
A motive for the slaying isn't clear, investigators said, but authorities said Toney, Schramm and other people were at a home in the 100 block of Dupree Drive when the shooting took place.
Toney, who lives in a home in the 200 block of the same street was arrested at the sheriff's office after he submitted to questioning.
The weapon has not been recovered, but Terry Wight, the sheriff's office Chief of Staff, said authorities gathered enough information "to make the arrest.
"The investigation is ongoing," he said.
(here is the link, please scroll down to story number 3 http://www.thefranklintimes.com/search.php?search=Richard+Antoine+Toney&location=-1 )

So sorry for the loss of your cousin, Bathbuddys. :rose:

Dear Websleuths Members,

I was contacted by Websleuths member Bathbuddys. Bathbuddys' cousin, 51-year-old Thomas Schramm, was murdered a little over a week ago.

Richard Antoine Toney was arrested and is awaiting trial.

The reason Bathbuddys wanted to to start a thread about her cousin is she is hoping our wonderful sleuths will be able to help her with this family tragedy.

I will let Bathbuddys explain more.

It's difficult because below is the only article about the case. I will link back to the article but you have to pay for it.

That's why I am hoping Bathbuddys can explain the case in better detail than the partial article below.

Granted this case doesn't have a lot of information but sometimes people just need to know that others care about their murdered family member.

Thank you for participating.
Tricia

I have another article about this case but don't know if I can link it in here?

Tommy was living in Louisburg North Carolina in a trailer park. My Aunt Jane and Tommy's wife Donna and their son Steven was living with them until my Aunt passed away from cancer, Tommys wife Donna passed away from complications of drugs and alcohol and now Tommy was murdered in his home and they arrested Richard Toney after questioning him.
They are looking for the murder weapon in the pond near his trailer and their were eye witnesses that know what happened.
I found an article on Facebook but the comments got real racially charged and I even got called a cracker for saying that I only wanted Justice for my cousin.
I hope to find someone or anyone that might follow this in court or some links to the courts in Franklin county so that maybe we can follow this case and get some answers for Tommys son that is only 18 and living now with his uncle. He has had a real struggle in his short like losing Grandma, Mom, now his dad.

This came up on a public Google search from a service selling remove from public Google search services.
Offender Details:

Full Name: Richard Antoine Toney
Charge Date: 02/26/2015
Address: Dupree Dr
City:Louisburg
State: NC
Zip: 27549
DOB: 03/14/1989
Race: B

Case Details:

Case Number: 2015CR 050322
Charging County: Franklin
Charge Description: FIRST DEGREE MURDER
Statute: 14-17
Offense Code: 935
Charge Severity: F
https://arrestlistings.com/north-ca...nies/richard-toney/first-degree-murder/remove

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back