Found Deceased TX - Kevin Garcia, 55, College Station, 17 March 2015 *Arrest*

margarita25

Reaction score
College Station store clerk kidnapped, missing:
http://www.chron.com/houston/article/College-Station-store-clerk-kidnapped-missing-6138904.php

"Police are searching for a 55 year old man who was kidnapped Tuesday from a college station gasoline station where he works."

"Kevin Garcia was reported missing about 3:30 am from Drew's Exxon Station..."

Anyone with information is urged to contact the College Station Police Department
979-764-3600 or Brazos County Crimestoppers 979-775-TIPS

Yes, ma'am

Garcia has white hair and a white beard.

He was wearing blue jeans and

a blue T-shirt with his first name and the words and "Drew's Exxon" printed on it.

The suspect kidnapped him in Garcia's own,

Dark gray, extended-cab 99 Ford Ranger pickup.

Texas license plate: CWC0189.

Nathaniel Tillery - POI in the kidnapping.

Tillery is described as being between 30 and 40 years old.

5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs about 180 pounds.

Place:

Drew's Exxon at 84 Earl Rudder Freeway

Time:

3:30 am police alerted as store had been left unattended

http://www.chron.com/houston/article...ng-6138904.php

Yes, ma'am

Garcia has white hair and a white beard.

He was wearing blue jeans and

a blue T-shirt with his first name and the words and "Drew's Exxon" printed on it.

The suspect kidnapped him in Garcia's own,

Dark gray, extended-cab 99 Ford Ranger pickup.

Texas license plate: CWC0189.

Nathaniel Tillery - POI in the kidnapping.

Tillery is described as being between 30 and 40 years old.

5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs about 180 pounds.

Place:

Drew's Exxon at 84 Earl Rudder Freeway

Time:

3:30 am police alerted as store had been left unattended

http://www.chron.com/houston/article...ng-6138904.php

Thank you FindHG!

:yourock:

He's been found alive and is being treated by EMS. Bizarre. No clue as to the motive.

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/College-Station-Police-Searching-for-Abducted-Man-296561451.html

Great news he has been found and the suspect is in custody.

It seems Kevin was found in the bed of his pickup, covered in blood.

"According to court documents, Kevin was hosing down the parking lot...Surveillance video shows a man walk up and start attacking Garcia, striking him numerous times. Garcia fell to the ground, lying incapacitated in a pool of blood."
The suspect then got in Garcia's truck, RAN HIM OVER, then threw him in the back of the truck." :(

He then went into the store and unsuccessfullly tried to open the register.

Apparently, the suspect started hanging around the store the week before. The suspect has been arrested 17 times prior since 1997.

Poor Kevin, in September 13 he was beaten unconscious with brass knuckles by 2 teenagers in another robbery at the store while taking out the trash.

(Thinking about Jessica Heeringa...where is she?)

AWWW. so sad to hear it ended this way. Getting so sick of these violent robberies. This man was just trying to earn a living and he is killed over NOTHING. It is disgusting. :cry: RIP Mr. Garcia. :rose:

OH NO! I was coming to say Welcome Home, and read the thread! RIP Kevin. What a horrible tragedy! Those gas stations usually don't pay but minimum wage, or a little above, and are left defenseless! There should always be two employees on duty!!! Thank goodness the cameras were on and working!!

Scary as I went to the store at 4 this morning, and I was the only customer in the store, but 4 police cars were outside. So I jokingly asked the young, female, cashier *who was working ALONE!* if she was giving out free donuts with the coffee. She laughed and said the police were there because she called them. Some guy had been outside watching, and didn't come inside for anything, and was trying to strike up talk with customers as they came into the store. Several customers were afraid because he got in his truck like he was going to follow them as they left, so the cashier called the police. When I left the police were still talking to the guy. No idea if he did anything they could arrest him on, or just ask him to leave or what.

OH NO! I was coming to say Welcome Home, and read the thread! RIP Kevin. What a horrible tragedy! Those gas stations usually don't pay but minimum wage, or a little above, and are left defenseless! There should always be two employees on duty!!! Thank goodness the cameras were on and working!!

Scary as I went to the store at 4 this morning, and I was the only customer in the store, but 4 police cars were outside. So I jokingly asked the young, female, cashier *who was working ALONE!* if she was giving out free donuts with the coffee. She laughed and said the police were there because she called them. Some guy had been outside watching, and didn't come inside for anything, and was trying to strike up talk with customers as they came into the store. Several customers were afraid because he gotin his truck like he was going to follow them as they left, so the cashier called the police. When I left the police were still talking to the guy. No idea if he did anything they could arrest him on, or just ask him to leave or what.

I agree there should always be two people on duty. I get so frustrated with my husband when he works alone after hours. He is not a cashier but works in a potentially dangerous environment. Thank goodness he has a wife that will call in SWAT if he is late?

For some reason, this story bites at me. I do not know if it is because it is so senseless or what.

Nathaniel Tillery's murder trial is scheduled to start on November 7th. Last week, he was charged with assaulting an officer.

http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/accused-killer-charged-with-assaulting-officer/article_41a6b40f-4d6c-5315-9ffd-a07c48b24ed2.html

A Bryan man arrested in July 2015 on charges of kidnapping and killing a local convenience store clerk now faces another charge after he allegedly attacked and injured a detention officer.

Police reports state that as two officers were leading the heavily restrained inmate to a holding cell in the courthouse, he resisted. A detention officer approached Tillery, who then charged at her and attempted to hit her, officials say. Another officer attempted to help, but Tillery resisted that officer as well. The two officers eventually were able to overtake Tillery and pin him to the ground, though he continued to resist, reports state.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back