862 users online (176 members and 686 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell

Norfolk Police searching for missing teen
    NORFOLK-- Police need your help in the search for a missing Norfolk teen.

18-year-old. Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.

Her parents reported her missing around 9:15 that evening.

Norfolk Detectives have no indication of foul play but they are actively searching for her.
    http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/...teen/24410513/

The Rules

SBHack's Case Map

Interview Transcript via luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 03-20-2015 at 04:04 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

MISSING in AMERICA: Anjelica Hadsell
    NBC News
    March 16, 2015

Anjelica Hadsell, known as AJ to family and friends, was last seen by a neighbor driving her car towards her parents' home on March 2nd in Norfolk, Virginia. A neighbor reported seeing AJ driving "with purpose" and then saw a white four-door vehicle following about a minute behind her. That same white car was then seen in the family's driveway, according to AJ's father. The college freshman, who was home on spring break from Longwood University, had recently had problems with someone she knew.

Please continue here for "AJ"

It seems like AJ was just starting to blossom when her stepdad and her moms united.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Bringing this to the new thread, NPD's only communication so far:
    https://m.facebook.com/NorfolkPD/pho...1&ref=bookmark

Bringing this over from #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamima View Post
    This is why I was trying to confirm what softball team at Longwood she played on (NCAA or Club) because someone mentioned, in last thread, that she would not mess with drugs being on the softball team where they might drug test the players (but the club team wouldn't drug test, I wouldn't think).
    Just seen this on AJ's facebook page so i don't think she was a member for long IMO.

RECENT ACTIVITY
    Anjelica was invited to Longwood Club Softball 2015 by *** **** 23 February 2015
    https://www.facebook.com/anjelica.hadsell?fref=nf#
    JMO

This is not far from me...I would have never thought this one would have gone on for so long.

Who does the map? That would be nice to bring over to here also. Oh and the interview link please and thank you.

I forget who asked last thread about BF really wanted a goPro? For some reason I noted the first time I looked at AJ's Twitter that she followed several @goPro accounts. Why that stood out to me idk but it's funny to me now.

I would think that she would have wanted to either pick her little sister up from school or be there when she got home at 2:35. Especially since she was visiting while her siblings school was still in session. So somebody was aware of the eta of the younger sister.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

We really don't know if BF wanted a gopro do we?
    WH overheard this I believe!

WH seems to be the constant here.
    he left the car!
    he meets her and gives money.
    He gets a text.
    He finds CC pieces.
    He knows about a jacket found.
    Knows about person that saw white car.
    Knows about person that saw the truck.

He is the only voice we have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    I would think that she would have wanted to either pick her little sister up from school or be there when she got home at 2:35. Especially since she was visiting while her siblings school was still in session. So somebody was aware of the eta of the younger sister.
    You have to be right about this. How old are her sisters? Elementry School gets out at 3.

With roughly 20 min
    Whatever happened happened before 2 or she left with someone on her own. Neighbor on the porch would have surly heard screams if he notices all the other stuff.

When kids are home for spring break they have lots of other things to do.
    Not saying they don't love their siblings but they have places to go and ppl to see.
    JMO

https://m.facebook.com/SaveTheNextGi...pe=1&source=54

I didn't look everywhere so not sure if it's been corrected but AJ's last name is spelled wrong on this flier.

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast