801 users online (89 members and 712 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

OK - Decarlos Jones, 58, Midwest City, 16 March 2015

Decarlos Jones

Officials searching for missing Midwest City woman
    MIDWEST CITY, Okla. – Officials are searching for a missing Midwest City woman. The Midwest City Police Department issued a silver alert for 58-year-old Decarlos Jones early Wednesday morning. Officials say Jones was last seen on Monday around 11 p.m. She told her neighbor that she would be right back and left in her car.
    Officials say she also missed a scheduled doctor’s appointment.
    http://kfor.com/2015/03/18/officials...edium=facebook
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Can anyone tell me what this area is like, could she have been in a car accident ?
    Don't mind the misspellings.

I wouldn't think there is a place near where she lived to wreck her vehicle where no one could see it.

My first thought is the neighbor. It was stated they returned together then she got in her car and left without any real explanation. If she was talking to her neighbor at the time, she would have told them where she was going since she bothered to mention she wouldn't be gone long or whatever she said. Doesn't make sense. Question the neighbor again until it does.

Jones, police said, returned home with her neighbor at about 11 p.m. Monday. Shortly after, she told her neighbor that she would be right back and then left in her car.

http://www.news9.com/story/28550197/...-missing-woman BBM
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

She is described as a black female who stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds. She has brown eyes.

Police believe Jones is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death.

http://www.news9.com/story/28550197/...-missing-woman BBM

This tells me LE knows a lot more than they are saying at this point. They aren't worried about her health concern (diabetic), but about foul play, imo.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

yup, took the words from my fingertips. Not good...
    "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
    - E. B. White

Being an insulin dependent diabetic out there for three days without medications is serious death risk enough imo.