1099 users online (235 members and 864 guests)  

Websleuths News

SC USC 18 yr old found dead, fraternity suspended

An 18 year old has been found dead. coroner says no obvious signs of foul play.

http://www.wltx.com/story/news/local...lpha/24976855/
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

I hate this.

I don't understand why the fraternity is suspended already. What if he died of a cerebral aneurysm or an unknown heart defect or arrhythmia? He was also living in his own off-campus housing. Even if toxicology finds excessive levels of alcohol or drugs, is it automatically the fraternity's fault? Or is there a lot more going on here than I know?
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

The article said the body was found off campus but it didn't say it was his own home or that he was there alone.

Coroner Gary Watts says his body was found around 10:30 a.m. at a home on Lee Street, which is off-campus.
    Eta: he died in a fraternity party

http://www.thestate.com/2015/03/19/4...dentified.html

My niece is a sophomore at USC and belongs to a sorority. She says everyone parties pretty heavily, and the freshman boys in particular, get really wasted. She attributes it to kids never having been able to party in high school and go wild when they get to college. I am so sorry for this family's loss. He sounded like a really nice young man. How devastating.

Quote Originally Posted by wendybtn View Post
    I don't understand why the fraternity is suspended already.
    Probably because they have more information then is being released. They must have some information of wrong doing on the part of the fraternity.

Thanks, Donjeta! Your link cleared up my confusion.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ay-kegger.html

Pictures and some more info about this fraternity at link. RIP. Awaiting toxicology to release cause of death.