1269 users online (209 members and 1060 guests)  

Websleuths News

Kicked dog gets buddies and trashes attackers' car

A man in China who kicked a stray dog laying in his parking space regretted it later when the dog came back with his pack. They tore into the car as an astounded neighbor snapped a photo.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/28521736/stray-dog
    Attached Images Attached Images
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Wonder which one of those dogs is the one that the man kicked? Not the largest one, I'd bet my socks on that!

Quote Originally Posted by teedie2 View Post
    Wonder which one of those dogs is the one that the man kicked? Not the largest one, I'd bet my socks on that!
    I would agree. Looks like he is the lookout, too.

Interesting. Looking at the dogs I suspect they have been semi-feral and breeding on their own for many generations.

In places where stray dogs live for generations the different man made breed traits disappear and the dogs end up looking like those, light brown with erect years, presumably like the original dog before humans created specialized breeds.

What goes around comes around!

Stray dogs scare me. If I see strange dogs around when I go outside my house, I go back inside and wait for a bit.

That being said, I'm glad that these dogs took their revenge on the car instead of on the kicker himself. A very appropriate revenge it was!

Maybe this man won't be so quick to kick beings smaller than himself in the future.

Would have loved to see a picture of kicker's face when he saw it. LOL
    Last edited by teedie2; 03-19-2015 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Change kicker's car to kicker's FACE..Y'all knew that though. :)