1070 users online (176 members and 894 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

FL - Ahziya Osceola, 3, Hollywood, 19 March 2015 *Arrests*

Ahizya Osceola

Hollywood Police searching for missing 3-year-old
    HOLLYWOOD, Fla. (WSVN) -- Hollywood Police are searching for a 3-year-old boy who has been missing for several hours.

Ahizya Osceola was last seen near his home, located in the area of 5400 Johnson Street in Hollywood, at around 10 a.m. Thursday. Officials are using bloodhounds to search the area.
    http://www.wsvn.com/story/28563961/h...ing-3-year-old
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I'm sure this little guy will show up safe and sound very soon.
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...319-story.html

Ahizya Osceola was last seen about 10 a.m. Thursday in the area of the 5400 block of Johnson Street, according to police. At the time, he was wearing a Florida State University sweatshirt and burgundy pants.

The boy is described as being 3-feet-6 and weighing 40 pounds, with dark brown hair and eyes.

The circumstances of his disappearance were not immediately available from police.

"Last we heard he was sleeping," said Kenneth Tommie, who identified himself as the child's maternal grandfather. "His dad was going to work, and he was sleeping and that was this morning."

Oh wow. Hope the little guy is found safe x
    The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path.

All views are my own ~ and will probably change on a frequent basis

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Ahizya Osceola

This article has him at 2'9 and other article at 3'6

Bumping this up
    The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path.

All views are my own ~ and will probably change on a frequent basis

No more information on this little guy? I pray he is safe.

What a cutie. I wish we knew more.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

From looking at SM there was a lot of people searching and praying for him to be found. Dogs, helicopter were mentioned.
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Ahizya Osceola

It's been updated

Thursday, approximately six hours after initially searching for the boy, the search had been suspended in the immediate area but police taped off the family home interviewed the family.

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. (WSVN) -- Hollywood Police have ceased an active search for an endangered 3-year-old boy after issuing a statewide alert for the child who has been missing since Thursday morning.

But as of 6:30 p.m. Thursday, approximately six hours after initially searching for the boy, the search had been suspended in the immediate area but police taped off the family home interviewed the family.

Not sure I like the sound of this. Only searching for six hours?

Can there be anything positive about suspending the search? It seems only negative to me but I really don't want to believe what I think it implies. Ahizya is such a cutie pie. Where are you little guy?

The entire "we don't know how he went missing" sounds familiar. And bad news.

On the other hand, he's a VERY healthy and happy looking little guy. It seems when preschoolers go missing at the hands of their parents, they look vacant and bruised.

This little one looks very well-cared for.

In the pic he's all dressed up though, no way of telling whether he's bruised or not. IMO.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast