1348 users online (246 members and 1102 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeWillBeServed View Post
    Teen guilty of 2nd-degree murder of Philly man walking dog

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/cr...lking-dog.html
    He's probably wishing he had taken that plea deal for 3rd degree murder.

Good, you need to send a message and put these punks away for a long time, when they attack innocent people. I could tell you a few personal stories of walking on the edge of West Philadelphia and/or Wilmington, DE and groups of young punk kids preying upon innocent people, minding their business.

Somehow, like someone just posted earlier in the thread, the problem is mostly ignored by the media. This story could easily have been me, in my days walking to lunch by University City High. This is not a new story. This type of stuff has been happening for a long time in Philly. You better know where you are walking, and be ready for anything if you are in a dicey part of town. It might not hurt to own a gun for your own safety, if you do business in a tough area. It almost takes a Berny Goetz incident to shed light on the topic, and then you hear about all those sweet ,innocent victims attacked by the vigilante.

Some of you probably don't know who Goetz is. Google it.

And honestly, does it really matter if it is a "hate crime?" A crime is a crime. You have an innocent person dead. It is does not matter if the victim was white, black, orange, gay, straight, etc. We should be equal before the blindfolded Lady Justice. I have no remorse for any misguided youth for engaging in such a heinous act. Race and sexual orientation and this "hate crime" designation should have nothing to do with it.

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docket...R-0004956-2015

Sentencing was delayed until September 19th. He was sentenced last week 30 years to life plus 10 years probation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2