Woman wants co-worker who adulterated her coffee charged with sex crime

zwiebel

Reaction score
A Minnesota woman who discovered a co-worker had been masturbating in her coffee and over her desk, is fighting to close a loophole in the law that allowed him to avoid registering as a sex offender, to protect others, she says.

(I did open a thread for the original story in the bizarre forum but names were not available then, so I can't find it. Searching just coffee brings up everything under the sun.)

The co-worker admitted to ejaculating into Maahs’s cup, and he was charged with two counts of criminal sexual conduct.

The judge, though, dismissed those charges, saying there was no sex law that existed that covered the behavior...The judge suggested she lobby lawmakers to close the loophole... The proposed bill passed the public safety committee, and was headed to the house floor. If it passes, it would make the conduct of Maahs’s co-worker a felony, and they would have to register as a sex offender.

http://wgntv.com/2015/03/20/woman-w...th-sex-crime-after-what-he-did-to-her-coffee/

(I did open a thread for the original story in the bizarre forum but names were not available then, so I can't find it. Searching just coffee brings up everything under the sun.)

here you go

Thank you shadowraiths! I see I was just as coy in the title of the other thread. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back