VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell
635611025223203971-Untitled.png

Norfolk Police searching for missing teen
NORFOLK-- Police need your help in the search for a missing Norfolk teen.

18-year-old. Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.

Her parents reported her missing around 9:15 that evening.

Norfolk Detectives have no indication of foul play but they are actively searching for her.
http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...k-police-searching-for-missing-teen/24410513/

The Rules

BRING AJ HOME

SBHack's Case Map

Interview Transcript via luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

MISSING in AMERICA: Anjelica Hadsell
NBC News
March 16, 2015

Anjelica Hadsell, known as AJ to family and friends, was last seen by a neighbor driving her car towards her parents' home on March 2nd in Norfolk, Virginia. A neighbor reported seeing AJ driving "with purpose" and then saw a white four-door vehicle following about a minute behind her. That same white car was then seen in the family's driveway, according to AJ's father. The college freshman, who was home on spring break from Longwood University, had recently had problems with someone she knew.

From my experience, twitter at that age is mostly about making a quick statement or observation in that moment. It's not mostly used to communicate, that's by text. Your friends from home might be more likely to reply to something you've tweeted because they aren't there with you. I hope that makes sense.

Yes, that does make sense. I was also thinking about my own teens, and they tend to set up a group chat to converse all together rather than independently through other channels. But we're in flyover country and our kids tend to be a little behind the trends. And our family is all a little introverted. ;)

Thanks to all the others who responded about college kids and SM, too!

I'm distracted by a closer to home case atm, but I wanted to mark myself to receive updates.

Thanks for compiling all the links in the first post Coldpizza!!

In case it wasn't answered. The Page was initially at $5000. I remember because once it got close to that amount it was bumped to $7500. I thought that was very odd.

Btw....please don't make me go to that "woman's" page (CH) !!!!!!! I can't take much more of her.

In case it wasn't answered. The Page was initially at $5000. I remember because once it got close to that amount it was bumped to $7500. I thought that was very odd.

Btw....please don't make me go to that "woman's" page (CH) !!!!!!! I can't take much more of her.

It will be interesting to see if the amount increases the closer it gets to the current goal.

I'm wondering if she got to see her BF when she came home. Also, has he been involved in searching and helping?

On Feb 6 she says "I could really go for some Trop right now" Well I didn't know what Trop was so I looked it up

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trop

LSD?

If you continue reading, it sounds like it has multiple slang beings. But as mentioned above, I'm willing to bet she was referring to tropical smoothie. That place is all over VA (and is quite awesome).

From the last article posted on thread 3:
A neighbor reportedly recently saw Anjelica driving quickly away from her home, being followed by a white car—the same car formerly spotted in AJ’s driveway.

This HAS to be a typo, right?? Or is it...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth