1142 users online (161 members and 981 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #2

Mr.Messerschmitt had texted his wife that he would be home in about an hour @ 7:34 PM, the next morning he was found stabbed in a downtown Washington hotel room. Minutes after that text, an unidentified person being sought for questioning in the death walked into the lobby of the Donovan hotel at Thomas Circle, according to surveillance video released by District police. That person in a hooded jacket was seen pacing the lobby and at one point pressing an elevator button. The person is also seen climbing a stairwell. It is unclear if this person is male or female.

The hotel is about a mile from the law firm where Mr. Messerschmitt worked. His wife says he was acting normally that day. LE is offering a $25,000 reward.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...c35_story.html

Here is a LE video of the person from their Youtube website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFggi_25c84

Was stabbed multiple times. When the POI is walking it looks like a male, but in the stairwell pictures it looks female. Whomever it is was hiding their face all around that hotel, they also had gloves on.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lawyers-was...ry?id=28942702

Attachment 69390

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/2808448...in-nw-dc-hotel
    Attached Images Attached Images

Authorities believe Anderson grad's death may have been a setup

http://m.wlwt.com/news/authorities-b...setup/31271812

Attachment 69390

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/2808448...in-nw-dc-hotel[/QUOTE]

It appears to be a half mixed light skinned AA female to me. Probably from the urban streets. And the text may have not been sent by him. I would check database for female violent offenders recently released. It takes aggression to stab a person to death. Maybe the text meant It's Done. Idk. We need more info. Jmo. Btw: She could be a jilted lover of someone he was seeing on the side.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

DC - Lawyer David Messerschmitt Found Murdered in Hotel 2/10/15 #2

Please continue the discussion here.

DC - Lawyer David Messerschmitt Found Murdered in Hotel 2/10/15 #1
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-Hotel-2-10-15

Thanks for the new thread fran
    * ** ........................ *

........Vultures................ L.U.S.T. spells Love

Runt of the litter...........Los Vigilantes...........

Quote Originally Posted by Tedanddix View Post
    Now DT has deleted comments from DM's Facebook picture. So strange. Clearly she is reading WS.
    who is the dt, refered to as having access to David's facebook?

Well for once I saved that photo back in February! My intuition told me it would disappear - am surprised it stayed up this long.

I haven't seen this photo. Can you tell me how I might find it?

Quote Originally Posted by 1&2&3 View Post
    Well for once I saved that photo back in February! My intuition told me it would disappear - am surprised it stayed up this long.
    I did, too (saved the picture)! KV also took down her FB page. DT also took down the Give Forward Fundraising page. Why?!!? (Rhetorical.)

Quote Originally Posted by looks like rain View Post
    I haven't seen this photo. Can you tell me how I might find it?
    It has been deleted from DM's fb page so we probably won't see it again. I don't know if this person worked with the wife or was just in the same field, but I can't think of any rational reason for her deleting it. She was supposedly a friend of the family (cough, cough)....just thinking out loud. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Happyshoes View Post
    It has been deleted from DM's fb page so we probably won't see it again. I don't know if this person worked with the wife or was just in the same field, but I can't think of any rational reason for her deleting it. She was supposedly a friend of the family (cough, cough)....just thinking out loud. JMO
    Milk and honey, for your uh cough?

If somebody who knows that person sees the tape they should be able to identify I would think

Quote Originally Posted by Happyshoes View Post
    I'm of the same opinion.

If it had been "approved" by family (wife, DM's Ohio family, someone), one would think it would have been known and desired for her to post it. So, why take it down?
    That it is now removed, is very odd, and I can't think of a reason for that to be, IF she had received a family member's blessing.
    Just odd.

That her digital footprint is being removed, oh yeah, something's suspect.
    Hmmm.
    I'm getting your "cough."
    Love you, Littlest Little!

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast