1269 users online (228 members and 1041 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 165 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthAussie View Post
    So, she not only got a ride in the prosecutor’s car … but the prosecutor of her case drove her. Looks like it was him that was pushing her shopping trolley full of stuff, too. Seems that she is running the show now.

“Speaking outside the hospital, the prosecutor Eddy Wijaya said that court proceedings would depend on Mack’s condition”

http://media.brisbanetimes.com.au/ne...l-6379649.html
    This is so disgusting and infuriating. I can't wait until they let her off with a slap on the wrist and deport her, with some FBI agents waiting for her as soon as she lands to take her to real prison. I hope they're paying close attention to this. The prosecutor doubling as her chauffeur and bag boy? Prison guards happy to see her back? Really? REALLY? IS THERE NO JUSTICE?

Michigan, where I'm smitten by the mitten!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugbear View Post
    03/20/2015 Chancery Case Continued until 04/10/2015

https://w3.courtlink.lexisnexis.com/...er+Mack&CDate=

It looks predominately WW's turn this round. I wish there was more information to share on that, sorry.
    So it looks like he got a continuance for his motion until 4/10 @ 10:30a but Cohen denied the emergency motion to be heard and/or whatever relief WW was requesting.

More video. This one shows the prosecutor speaking...

http://media.brisbanetimes.com.au/ne...ext_video=true

Quote Originally Posted by gracehatter View Post
    So it looks like he got a continuance for his motion until 4/10 @ 10:30a but Cohen denied the emergency motion to be heard and/or whatever relief WW was requesting.
    What does this mean gracehatter? WW filed for an emergency hearing and he was turned down?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    What does this mean gracehatter? WW filed for an emergency hearing and he was turned down?
    It looks like WW filed an emergency motion on 3/20. You cannot tell what he was asking for from the record but to me it looks like Cohen said not going to hear it, not enough of an emergency but we'll all come back on April 10th to hear it, so your motion is denied is my guess.
    Last edited by gracehatter; 03-23-2015 at 06:29 PM.

So, looking at the timing of the emergency motion ... it was filed soon after HM had the baby (17th) and before the scheduled sentencing recommendation hearing (24th) ... if it happens then. But has been delayed till the 10th April - the murder trial may possibly be over by then?
    Things are not what they appear to be. Nor are they otherwise.
    - Surangama Sutra

I don't suppose this would be the appropriate setting for WW to be filing a motion to have his great niece (Stella)returned to the U.S. immediately and taken away from her mother who plans to raise her in a drug infested third world prison?

Where are the human rights groups when things like this happen? They jumped right in when HM was first arrested and the DP was on the table. Funny how they all disappeared when Soenardi and his "retainer fee" showed up.

MOO

It would have to be something about the money, wouldn't it? If it is has gone before Cohen again. Maybe William Wiese agreed with Scifo to release some money for the birth, but wants to petition against future monies going to Bali for Stella's care? To sort of try to force HM to let Stella thrive outside the walls of Kerobokan? Maybe it can't be decided until it is determined if HM is 'dead'/slayer rule? Wild guesses on my part, of course.

I can't remember when the 20th March hearing was scheduled. But Scifo must have been there too, as that is when he was quoted with various statements about the emails and HM absolutely loving her baby outside of the court.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...320-story.html
    Things are not what they appear to be. Nor are they otherwise.
    - Surangama Sutra

My computer is a mess!
    South Aussie, yes, I would guess it has to do with money. No, Kamille, this is not the proper state court that would hear that type of case about the baby but I don't think it is in the USA at this point anyway. You have to keep in mind that Stella's parents are just defendants. Since Indonesia prisons allow for newborns to be cared for within their prisons, I don't know who is going to tell them "Hey Indo, we don't like that practice, get that baby out of there...". We don't know that she is unsafe and at risk just because we presume that any baby in their prison system would be...even with a mother such as Heather and I say that purely from a devil's advocate point of view...so don't jump on me

Duplicate

Look, I say get HM to the US as soon as possible and into the arms of the FBI. Taken into custody... Flight risk... No bond. Sella goes to relatives.

Satisfies all of my issues..

Quote Originally Posted by Hiandmighty View Post
    Look, I say get HM to the US as soon as possible and into the arms of the FBI. Taken into custody... Flight risk... No bond. Sella goes to relatives.

Satisfies all of my issues..
    I still don't think its been determined that HM can be retried for the same crime in the US if she is acquitted in Indonesia.

It would be conspiracy. I don't believe she is on trial for that in indonesia?

I still don't think its been determined that HM can be retried for the same crime in the US if she is acquitted in Indonesia.

Maybe......but she is being charged with assisting Tommy, right?? What if she was flat out charged with the murder in the U.S.? Conspiracy? In other words, something else than what she was charged with in Bali? Also, the FBI was in on the investigation. So, they may have found something else.

As far as the news stations, and pop news reporting on this: I have checked about a dozen sites.....Daily Mail, Radar Online, People, Chicago news stations, etc. They all have the same story and pics, but I am enjoying reading the comments on these various sites. There is not ONE supporter of Heather. And every comment shows individuals appalled at the thought of a newborn going to prison. So, the media is locked in now on HM and TS. It may be much harder to let them off or give too light of a sentence without drawing too much attention to their being paid off. There again, maybe they don't care.

As soon as Heather is found guilty of assisting TS, I hope her baby is taken from her.

Maybe......but she is being charged with assisting Tommy, right?? What if she was flat out charged with the murder in the U.S.? Conspiracy? In other words, something else than what she was charged with in Bali? Also, the FBI was in on the investigation. So, they may have found something else.

As far as the news stations, and pop news reporting on this: I have checked about a dozen sites.....Daily Mail, Radar Online, People, Chicago news stations, etc. They all have the same story and pics, but I am enjoying reading the comments on these various sites. There is not ONE supporter of Heather. And every comment shows individuals appalled at the thought of a newborn going to prison. So, the media is locked in now on HM and TS. It may be much harder to let them off or give too light of a sentence without drawing too much attention to their being paid off. There again, maybe they don't care.

As soon as Heather is found guilty of assisting TS, I hope her baby is taken from her.

Page 3 of 165 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast