Man forgets wife at gas station

Izzy Mae

Reaction score
Man forgets wife at gas station
Monday, August 8, 2005; Posted: 10:36 a.m. EDT

ROME, Italy (Reuters) -- A Macedonian man left his wife at an Italian service station and only realized he had driven off without her six hours later, news agency Ansa said.

The couple, who were travelling with their 4-year-old daughter, pulled over for petrol in the coastal city of Pesaro as they were heading back to their home to Germany.
snip

The woman, who had no money or documents with her, contacted the police who eventually traced her husband to Milan, some 340 km (210 miles) north of Pesaro, Ansa said.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/08/08/italy.leftbehind.reut/index.html

This reminds me of my grandfather and grandmother.They so seldom spoke that he didn't realize she wasn't in the car after they left a function.She was stranded and had to call another relative.It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.Their whole lives were bickering with one another. She said he smelled like a goat, he said she didn't understand him. He was an idiot anyway. The funniest thing she ever said to me was......it only takes one little drop and your whole world changes. She also always managed to have rouge on her cheeks and she was a hell of a gardener but was still repressed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back