All you Darlie experts I need you now!

sue1017

Former Member
Reaction score
I have just received my copy of MTJD from another websleuther and I must first state that I think CWB has a very overactive imagination!

Okay here are my questions pertaining to the book:

1. I know you guys keep going on about the necklace being stuck in the wound. Is there a picture of this in the book? If so where?

2. Do you guys see the 'boot prints' he keeps referring to? I see them only after he places an overlay of a copy of a boot print. Anyway my question to this is in one picture (I'm guessing it's of the exit to the UR but dunno honestly) he shows 2 boot prints but looking at them (the way he wants you to believe it should be) it seems rather awkward the direction of the prints. Like someone running/in a hurry would not run like that. Let me know what you think.

I believe that is all I have for right now. I haven't actually read the book and may find it hard to read the book with all the typos. ;)

Let me know what everyones opinions are about these points.

Thanks,

Sue

sue1017 said:
I have just received my copy of MTJD from another websleuther and I must first state that I think CWB has a very overactive imagination!
yes, he does, but the photos are good for research. Just don't read the captions LOL

1. I know you guys keep going on about the necklace being stuck in the wound. Is there a picture of this in the book? If so where?
There is no pic of the necklace imbedded into her neck. It was removed during surgery and photos were not taken until she was moved to ICU. There are pix of the necklace itself on pages, 459-461 in MTJD
2. Do you guys see the 'boot prints' he keeps referring to? I see them only after he places an overlay of a copy of a boot print. Anyway my question to this is in one picture (I'm guessing it's of the exit to the UR but dunno honestly) he shows 2 boot prints but looking at them (the way he wants you to believe it should be) it seems rather awkward the direction of the prints. Like someone running/in a hurry would not run like that. Let me know what you think.
I thought I saw boot prints the 1st time I looked at the photos but have since re-thought that. Chris nearly snowed me a few times. I've stared at those pix until my eyes blur and I just don't see any boot prints. You're right, they are in awkward positions. It really just looks like smears to me.

beesy said:
There is no pic of the necklace imbedded into her neck. It was removed during surgery and photos were not taken until she was moved to ICU. There are pix of the necklace itself on pages, 459-461 in MTJD
You are right that there are no pics of the necklace in the neck wound, but I do not believe it was removed in surgery. The necklace was plainly visible once they removed the bandage the paramedics put on Darlie at the scene. I think they just removed it during examination at the hospital.

beesy said:
I thought I saw boot prints the 1st time I looked at the photos but have since re-thought that. Chris nearly snowed me a few times. I've stared at those pix until my eyes blur and I just don't see any boot prints. You're right, they are in awkward positions. It really just looks like smears to me.
I have never spent any time on the overlays because you really can't tell much when people start enhancing photos or adding stuff to them. They found a couple of bootprints at the scene and those were quickly identified as belonging to police/paramedics. There were no unidentified boot prints. How Chris thinks he can just look at a photo and put a spin on it like he has is beyond me. Photos can sometimes be misleading.

sue1017 said:

I believe that is all I have for right now. I haven't actually read the book and may find it hard to read the book with all the typos. ;)

Let me know what everyones opinions are about these points.

Thanks,

Sue

Those boot prints on the blanket made me laugh me head off. It's easy to see they are bare footprints that he is overlaying boot prints on. As for the bootprints he is trying to allege around the bodies all I see are smears of blood as well. CWB fails as a CSI.

Okay, thanks all for answering those questions. They were really bugging me not knowing the exact answers.

Now I have one more. There may be more in the future so please bear with me.

My question is really a scenario about Devon. I was wondering if anyone thinks or has thought that the wound on his thigh came from falling backward, after being stabbed, onto the glass coffee table? Hence, the reason for the table top being askewed. Also, they are saying it was a different type wound other than the knife stabbing type or just a different weapon something along those lines. Anyway I still haven't read the book I have been immersed in some other true crime books.

Let me know what everyone thinks.

Thx,

Sue

sue1017 said:
My question is really a scenario about Devon. I was wondering if anyone thinks or has thought that the wound on his thigh came from falling backward, after being stabbed, onto the glass coffee table? Hence, the reason for the table top being askewed. Also, they are saying it was a different type wound other than the knife stabbing type or just a different weapon something along those lines. Anyway I still haven't read the book I have been immersed in some other true crime books.
No, that's Chris' theory. He says something like Devon got up to help his mother and was stabbed, fell backwards with the "intruder" on top of him and gets stabbed again. Devon was found dead on the floor in the same location he fell asleep or at least lay down to watch TV. Just as there is no evidence of an intruder, there is no evidence that Devon stood up and walked over to the sofa. The table was staged. The flower arrangement(real live flowers) was undisturbed. Why is it that whenever an attack is staged, the killer turns the coffee table over or moves it around? Dr. Mac did the same thing. And whenever LE turned his table over in a violent manner, it flipped over on it's top every time. He obviously gently rolled it over.
Ok, back to the nick on Devon's buttocks. After brainstorming on here, I decided it came from Devon picking up his legs to kick at Darlie. He had bruises on his feet. So it's a different type of wound because it was received in a different manner, not a direct stab. The Darlies enjoy saying that Devon must have been killed with a different knife than Damon because only Damon and Darlie's blood was found on it. Easy, she rinsed Devon's blood down the drain. I think there was some of his blood on the backsplash. It's generally believed that he was stabbed first so even if she didn't rinse his blood off the knife(she did), there might have been such a minute amount of Devon's blood on the knife by the time Damon was killed and Darlie cut herself.

Beesy-That post makes total sense.

Thank you for your input.

If I eva get around to reading that book 'MTJD' I may have more.

S

sue1017 said:

Let me know what everyone thinks.

Thx,

Sue
I don't think the ME who did the autopsy claimed the wound on Devon's hip was different from the other wounds, in that it was not caused by the knife that created the rest of his wounds. I think that is just pure speculation by CWB and some of Darlie's posters. Most importantly there is no blood evidence at all to back up the theory that Devon was up on his feet and anywhere near that coffee table (though he was sleeping not too far from it). If there had been a violent altercation between him and an adult, which caused him to ram into the coffee table corner, they would have found his blood on the table and maybe even dripping around it on the floor. Devon had to have been attacked where he lay,whether he was asleep or awake. It happened so quickly that he was rendered immobile within an extremely short period. Otherwise we would see evidence of his blood flying or dripping as he struggled to get away from his attacker.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back