1306 users online (270 members and 1036 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NY - Setauket, WhtFem Skeletal UP13776, 30-50, off Greenway Trail, Mar'15

http://www.northshoreoflongisland.co...ity-trail.html

Skeletal remains were spotted in Setauket on Sunday, prompting a police investigation, officials said.

Suffolk County police were seen investigating the human remains soon after they were found, around 4 p.m. on Sunday near at a stretch of the hiking and biking Greenway Trail off of Gnarled Hollow Road, police said.

The cause of death is unknown, and it was still unclear whether the remains belonged to a male or female, cops said.

This link will ask you to answer a couple of questions to continue reading, but it has a picture of the site: http://www.newsday.com/long-island/s...ail-1.10104984
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

I'm still really baffled by the Robert Mayer case (missing since 2013)... not that I hope he's dead. But I think this is the same county.

SO glad to see this !!!! Heard about it and posted to RM's thread--------but looks like we have discussion going--------Psychedelia----on LI its easy to traverse between Nassau and Suffolk counties------he could easily have been in one county and landed in the next
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

That's what I figured! I also mapped it and saw that it was REALLY close to Dix Hills, but IF he was taking public transportation (since his car was found at the train station), it would be an annoying trip - lots of transfers. But super quick if he was in someone else's car, a cab, etc.

I wonder if clothing, a backpack, sunglasses, reading glasses were found with the remains????
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

Anyone know if there's an update on this one?

I had been thinking of RM today and in looking for an update saw this and was curious if the body had been ID'd yet.

I cannot find any update on these remains at all.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

ME/C Case Number: 2015-1366
    Setauket, Suffolk County, New York
    30 to 50 year old White Female

namus page https://identifyus.org/en/cases/13776

Hi Guys.........wondered who this was also.......and hoped we would get closure as regards Robert Mayer....wonder if this would relate to LISK??? Scary to think that LISK is branching out to another area.....
    Have not heard anything on RM-----poster is still up on Local 3's site------I looked at another forum and no updates at all. A man claiming to be his brother spoke of a bad drug problem. This individual never came here as a verified insider so I take what he posted with a grain of salt.

Hopefully RM is alive and well. He just needs to contact his Mom and siblings. IMO Ida knows alot more than she has told. SHe has alot posted on her FB.

SPCD Seeking Information on Woman Found Dead in East Setauket

http://www.longisland.com/news/08-04...ound-dead.html

Drawing at link.
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

NY - East Setauket, WhtFemale, 30-50, Greenway Bike Path, Mar'15

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5466814/

Information
    Suffolk County Crime Stoppers and Suffolk County Police Homicide Squad detectives are seeking the publicís assistance in identifying the woman whose remains were found in East Setauket.

On March 22, 2015, human remains were found on the Greenway Bicycle Path in East Setauket. Detectives believe the remains were at this location for approximately a year. The woman is believed to have been white or Hispanic, 30 to 50 years old, between 5 feet 3 inches tall and 5 feet 9 inches tall. She had poor dental work.

Detectives are asking anyone with information on the identity of this woman to call the Homicide Squad at 631-852-6392.

Suffolk County Crime Stoppers offers a cash reward of up to $5,000 for information that leads to an arrest on any crime. Anyone with information about the identity of the woman in the sketch above is asked to call anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo