1004 users online (180 members and 824 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Germanwings Airbus crash 24 March #1

Hope I'm not duplicating a thread elsewhere. A Germanwings Airbus A320 has crashed in the French Alps en route from Barcelona to Düsseldorf. 142 passengers and 6 crew. Breaking news.
    Last edited by jslk; 03-24-2015 at 07:33 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

Passenger Plane Crashes In Southern France

A passenger plane carrying 148 people between Barcelona and Dusseldorf has crashed in France.

The Airbus A320, operated by Lufthansa's Germanwings budget airline, came down in the southern French Alps.

French Prime Minister Manuel Valls said the causes of the crash were not yet known.

"We of course don't know the reasons for the crash," he told reporters.

"We obviously fear that the 142 to 150 passengers and crew died today, given the conditions of this crash."

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

I don't think it is a duplicate, jslk, I just logged in to post a thread for this. It crashed in the French Alps. Is suddenly disappeared from radar. Hoping for possible survivors..

A plane carrying 142 passengers has crashed in the southern French Alps en route from Spain to Germany.
    The Airbus A320 was flying from Barcelona to Dusseldorf when it disappeared from radar in the Alpes de Hautes Provence at around 11am (10am GMT).
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-Germany.html
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

Debris from the jet, operated by Lufthansa's Germanwings budget airline, was found a French village close to Barcelonnette, according to the French Interior Ministry.

Here's a link for the breaking news.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...rce/ar-AA9VxqS

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Debris from the jet, operated by Lufthansa's Germanwings budget airline, was found a French village close to Barcelonnette, according to the French Interior Ministry.
    Oh no...
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    AirLive.net ‏@airlivenet 5m5 minutes ago
    BREAKING: Distress call was received by ATC! - @FlightCrisis

https://twitter.com/airlivenet

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

France's President Hollande says survivors unlikely (am following on BBC news channel on TV).
    Using Tapatalk

They've got an aviation expert on the line saying it's unclear as yet whether it was a digital or verbal distress signal.
    Using Tapatalk

There is an unconfirmed picture of the crash out there already. I'll post as soon as MSM picks them up. Just a large amount of smoke.

Horrible. Just so sad.

There were so many plane crashes "lately", so much for that traveling by air is supposed to be safe

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast