VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell
635611025223203971-Untitled.png

Norfolk Police searching for missing teen
NORFOLK-- Police need your help in the search for a missing Norfolk teen.

18-year-old. Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.

Her parents reported her missing around 9:15 that evening.

Norfolk Detectives have no indication of foul play but they are actively searching for her.
http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...k-police-searching-for-missing-teen/24410513/

The Rules

Media Thread

BRING AJ HOME

SBHack's Case Map

Interview Transcript via luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

MISSING in AMERICA: Anjelica Hadsell
NBC News
March 16, 2015

Anjelica Hadsell, known as AJ to family and friends, was last seen by a neighbor driving her car towards her parents' home on March 2nd in Norfolk, Virginia. A neighbor reported seeing AJ driving "with purpose" and then saw a white four-door vehicle following about a minute behind her. That same white car was then seen in the family's driveway, according to AJ's father. The college freshman, who was home on spring break from Longwood University, had recently had problems with someone she knew.

ADMIN NOTE: Bringing over this question from the previous thread.

NOW can we talk about the criminal past? IT'S IN MSM!!!! *(Leave it to the Daily Mail LOL)*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ims-jacket-daughter-wearing-went-missing.html
You can discuss the fact that WH was arrested in 2005, and the charges, because that is in MSM.

You CANNOT start sleuthing the victim, nor the specific circumstances, nor post the arrest record or other related documents.

WH has not been named a POI in AJ's disappearance. So tread very carefully when making allegations.

Any speculation MUST be backed up by the MSM reported facts in this case. That means including LINKS in your posts.

FB and reader comments on news sites are considered "rumor". Don't bring the rumors here.

As always, NO link, NO post. In other words, if you can't link it to MSM, don't talk about it.

Thanks.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Please continue here for AJ

In the past two weeks in my area young girls have been followed home by people they don't know. The first instance was a high school student who realized she was being followed so she didn't go home, but continued on to her grandparents house because no one was home at her house. Another young woman was followed home from a Walmart and whoever followed her continued to ride up and down her street quite a few times once she was inside. The first instance took place in Camden, NC and the second from Kitty Hawk, NC to Currituck, NC. I only bring this up because we are so close to the state line and I have never heard of anything like this happening in the area until recently. Family members Of these girls posted to SM to warn others, but I have not been able to find any sort of report otherwise.

I am interested to know what signs there are showing she left in a hurry. Did she not take something with her? Did she forget to shut and lock the door?

Zach, maybe your the best person who could answer that question. Can you give more detail as to how she left in a hurry? I have a theory but want to wait until I hear from you to voice it.

In response to Ontario Mom saying 'would she really be up at 5:30am on spring break?' in the last thread I just want to say that many nights continue into the morning hours especially on spring break.

College kids don't just come home on spring break to a busy family and not see friends. I know because I was once one of them. Has anyone come forward to who she has hung out with SINCE being home? It seems all we know is that she saw her family, but nobody else. That seems odd to me.

I am reposting this from the end of the last thread, because I'm really interested in y'all's thoughts about this piece of the timeline:

The police have said very little. But let's go back to one thing they have recently confirmed - in a pm to a poster here, to Kenny Jarels of HSTNG who has been working with them and to People mag: last seen between the evening of March 2nd and the early morning of March 3rd. After the 7am family sighting, after the gas station with WH, after the neighbor and red truck sighting. What do they know? Where does that lead things??

In response to Ontario Mom saying 'would she really be up at 5:30am on spring break?' in the last thread I just want to say that many nights continue into the morning hours especially on spring break.

I'm a standard 9-5 worker but I find if I have a week off my timekeeping and routine go completely to hell. I can easily see how I'd end up wide awake (probably reading Websleuths...) at 5.30am for no apparent reason other than being out of my routine.

Do we know for a fact that she met WH at the gas station at 2pm? Isn't he the only one who said that?

I have a question about the neighbor who saw the white car. Do we know where he was the night before?

I realize that, but from all I've read about AJ's character and lifestyle, she doesn't strike me as the kind of girl that would be doing that. Of course it's possible.

I am interested to know what signs there are showing she left in a hurry. Did she not take something with her? Did she forget to shut and lock the door?

Zach, maybe your the best person who could answer that question. Can you give more detail as to how she left in a hurry? I have a theory but want to wait until I hear from you to voice it.

Re: your comment in the last thread about the kid home from school who saw AJ that day and recognized her - what time was that again?

I am reposting this from the end of the last thread, because I'm really interested in y'all's thoughts about this piece of the timeline:

The police have said very little. But let's go back to one thing they have recently confirmed - in a pm to a poster here, to Kenny Jarels of HSTNG who has been working with them and to People mag: last seen between the evening of March 2nd and the early morning of March 3rd. After the 7am family sighting, after the gas station with WH, after the neighbor and red truck sighting. What do they know? Where does that lead things??

My first thought is that they're going off what JH told them about the texts but that doesn't fit because a.) getting a text is not being "seen" and b.) the texts to sister were afternoon, not evening. So, I have no idea why they said that.

Do we know for a fact that she met WH at a gas station? Wasn't that just info from him?

I'm a standard 9-5 worker but I find if I have a week off my timekeeping and routine go completely to hell. I can easily see how I'd end up wide awake (probably reading Websleuths...) at 5.30am for no apparent reason other than being out of my routine.

Last week was March break for our kids and absolutely none of us, at any time, were up at our normal 5:30 wake up time. But I know what you mean about breaking up your normal routine & being a mess.

Re: your comment in the last thread about the kid home from school who saw AJ that day and recognized her - what time was that again?

1pm, 2.03pm, according to ... WH in his CH interview. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff