1240 users online (193 members and 1047 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

CA - Matthew Muller for kidnapping, rape of 30yo woman, Vallejo, 2015

30-year-old DH was taken from a home on Kirkland Avenue near the Mare Island Naval Complex. Police later found DH's car, a 2000 Toyota Camry with California license plate number 4GQA436, at an undisclosed location, but no sign of the missing woman

Investigators have not said why they believe DH may have been kidnapped or why they believe there is a ransom in the case.

http://fox40.com/2015/03/24/vallejo-...-publics-help/
    Last edited by bessie; 07-16-2015 at 02:42 AM. Reason: initials

ABC7 News spoke to a neighbor who said there have been previous reports of a peeping Tom in the neighborhood crawling on people's roofs and walking around with a ladder. However, the neighbor added, that activity seemed to have stopped around the time the peeping Tom supposedly moved away.

The neighbor also said the area is pretty safe and there hasn't been any other crime reported in the area.

According to her Facebook page, DH works as a physical therapist at a Kaiser Hospital.

For this investigation the Vallejo Police Department requested help from the FBI and the Solano County Office of Emergency Services search teams. The Vallejo Police Department says they have no suspects at this time.
    http://abc7news.com/news/police-sear...allejo/570551/
    Last edited by bessie; 07-14-2015 at 06:14 PM. Reason: initials
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

DH's' cousin Amy Mattison from sister station KCBS in Los Angeles said the Kirkland address is actually DH's boyfriend home. She said the family doesn’t recognize the car and it could be the boyfriend’s.

DH and her boyfriend worked together at Kaiser in Vallejo. DH was there for a specialized physical therapy program.
    http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...ng-for-ransom/
    Last edited by bessie; 07-14-2015 at 06:20 PM. Reason: initials
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Vallejo has had more crime problems lately... sounds like this kidnap/ransom may be some sort of retribution on the boyfriend (drugs, gambling, etc)? How odd. But they would have to be pretty bold to take her, her street backs up to this naval complex and the houses are very close together, and her neighborhood looks fairly nice for that area, I would expect people to be out and about most of the day and even into the evening if my neighborhood is any indication.

What is this undisclosed location of the car? I wonder where they found it.

"Police said they received a call just before 2 p.m. Monday from a man reporting DH was forcibly taken against her will on the 500 block of Kirkland Avenue. The caller reported DH was abducted early Monday." (Also video at link with photos of which house was theirs)

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...297343231.html

So assuming this was her boyfriend calling, why would it take until 2pm?
    Last edited by bessie; 07-14-2015 at 06:14 PM. Reason: initials

The hinky meter is clanging loudly on this one. Every time I read another news story, it clangs louder.

Does anyone know the last time someone was kidnapped in the US, and a ransom demanded? This story stinks like the manure I just spread on my roses.

This article claims that it's only around 100 per year.

http://www.quora.com/How-common-are-...-United-States

Quote Originally Posted by SoALJohn View Post
    This article claims that it's only around 100 per year.

http://www.quora.com/How-common-are-...-United-States
    Thank you for this. That's about 100 more times than I thought. I guess it never seems to make national news.

Quote Originally Posted by Dockins View Post
    Thank you for this. That's about 100 more times than I thought. I guess it never seems to make national news.
    You were correct in the first place. Notice that the quora.com "crowdanswering" reply had no reference to legitimate data?
    Your point about national news was very good. Even ONE would be huge news.
    If it weren't for the gravity of this situation and the dire consequences we're going to hear about, the cops would be laughing at the BF.

This young woman isn't the kind of victim for whom a ransom would be demanded.

The boyfriend's story makes no sense. Why would he wait 4-5 hours to report the supposed kidnapping?

I smell some BS. Sadly, that likely means bad news for this lady and her family and friends.

DH was reportedly kidnapped from a Mare Island home Monday morning. Her boyfriend reported her missing at about 1:55 p.m. Monday, hours after her disappearance. He said she was taken from her home in the 500 block of Kirkland Avenue against her will and there was a ransom demand. The boyfriend is not a suspect or person of interest in the case, according to police.

DH is a native of Southern California but recently lived in Boston before moving back to California.

DH and her boyfriend work at Kaiser Permanente Hospital.
    http://www.kcra.com/news/vallejo-pol...ansom/31978126
    Last edited by bessie; 07-14-2015 at 06:15 PM. Reason: initials

Is that indeed HER car? Because Physical Therapists make serious bank- I just cannot see her driving a 15 year old car.

The BFs story stinks pretty badly.
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

I find it hard to believe that there isn't any chatter about this case on WS.

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast