CA CA - Charles 'Jay' Makey, 21, Banning, 20 June 2014

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Charles Jay Makey Jr. has not had contact with this family. He was last heard from by phone on June 20, 2014. Makey is a light-skinned black man, 5 foot 1- inches tall, weighin 150 pounds, with short black hair and brown eyes. He has a tattoo on his left forearm that reads "Hustler."

http://www.pe.com/articles/police-763052-banning-contact.html

nlq5g8-charlesjaymakeyjr..jpg

If this young man hasn't been heard from since June of last year why is the public just now hearing about it? I live locally and this is the first I've heard of him. Something seems very odd already...

I've thought the same :(
And the photo is 5 years old, then only 16 yo, now 21, he could have changed a lot in this time.

Don't understand this case at all. Reported missing last year ..He's an adult, I guess you have to tell someone you're taking off if you decide to move on.

There much more recent pictures of him on his fb. There are references to drug use on his fb, which is always a concern...Where did he go?

Charles Jay Makey Jr.
makey_charles2.jpg
makey_charles4.jpg
makey_charles5.jpg
makey_charles_hustler.jpg
makey_charles_rip.jpg

Makey, circa 2014; Two of Makey's tattoos
  • Missing Since: 06/20/2014
  • Missing From: Banning, California
  • Classification: Missing
  • Sex: Male
  • Race: Black
  • Date of Birth: 03/12/1993 (27)
  • Height and Weight: 5'10, 150 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: African-American male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Makey may go by his middle name, Jay. He has a tattoo of the word "Hustler" on his left forearm, a tattoo of the name "Shada" on his left arm, and a tattoo of "Rest In Peace" on a blue and orange sunset background on his right arm. Photos of the "Hustler" tattoo and the "Rest In Peace" tattoo are posted with this case summary.
Details of Disappearance
Makey was last seen in Banning, California on June 12, 2014, but he was heard from by phone on June 20. He has never been heard from again. He was reported missing on July 16. Few details are available in his case.

Investigating Agency

Source Information

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member