NY NY - Fantasia Rivera, 14, pregnant, New Brighton, SI, 22 March 2015

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Fantasia Rivera, 14, was last seen at her home on Westervelt Avenue at 5:30 a.m. on Sunday. Ms. Rivera is pregnant. The 5-foot, 175-pound teen was last seen wearing a brown leather jacket, pink shirt, multi-colored skirt and red sneakers.

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2015/03/post_1150.html

17341829-mmmain.jpg

very sketchy on details!!! Where is the father of this unborn baby? And how old is this picture? Taken at White Castle I think from the beverage cup--------it would be on security tape I'd think.

Is it possible she miscarried or had another form of medical distress and had to go to ER------upon finding out her age and that she was pregnant....well, story could have come out of underage/inappropriate relationship and she was put in protective custody?

14 and pregnant ?

I think the father of that baby might have a vested interest to insure that baby is never born.

I don't predict a good outcome for this one.

In the event they find her alive and well, I think the cops need to ask her a few dozen questions or so, and then go make an arrest.

If the boyfriend is the same age.........oh well.....something tells me that's not the case though.

reread the description of what she was wearing----sounds like "going out at night" clothes, not going to work or to bed---------who saw her last and who reported her missing?????

She looks much older than her stated age to me. She could easily add a few years to her age and be completely believable

missing again since Monday: http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2015/04/police_need_help_finding_missi.html

Ms. Rivera is described as Hispanic, approximately 5'0", 150 pounds with brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt, black sweatpants and red and black sneakers.

So she was found over the weekend then runaway again on Monday?

A good place to start would be where she was last found and with who. Something keeps making this young lady runaway, is it to be with someone? The father of the baby maybe?
Hope she is safe and comes home soon.

https://www.facebook.com/statenislandadvance/posts/10152698359131746

Seems she has run away a few times. Not sure on which FB page is her's, if someone else more certain could post a link please. Anyone checked other social media? There seems to be a meetme, and other 'dating' type sites, again, not certain if her's as the age is stated as 21, but does appear to be her. I'm worried for this child.

Hoping she has been found safe by now. Any updates?

If she's 14 and pregnant, AND a habitual runaway, social services would be involved...I wonder if they are?

I agree with Steelman...it doesn't look good. Chances are the father of the baby is unhappy about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back