VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell
635611025223203971-Untitled.png

Norfolk Police searching for missing teen
NORFOLK-- Police need your help in the search for a missing Norfolk teen.

18-year-old. Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.

Her parents reported her missing around 9:15 that evening.

Norfolk Detectives have no indication of foul play but they are actively searching for her.
http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...k-police-searching-for-missing-teen/24410513/

The Rules

Media Thread

BRING AJ HOME

SBHack's Case Map

Interview Transcript via luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7

MISSING in AMERICA: Anjelica Hadsell
NBC News
March 16, 2015

Anjelica Hadsell, known as AJ to family and friends, was last seen by a neighbor driving her car towards her parents' home on March 2nd in Norfolk, Virginia. A neighbor reported seeing AJ driving "with purpose" and then saw a white four-door vehicle following about a minute behind her. That same white car was then seen in the family's driveway, according to AJ's father. The college freshman, who was home on spring break from Longwood University, had recently had problems with someone she knew.

ADMIN NOTE: Bringing over this question from the previous thread.

NOW can we talk about the criminal past? IT'S IN MSM!!!! *(Leave it to the Daily Mail LOL)*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ims-jacket-daughter-wearing-went-missing.html
You can discuss the fact that WH was arrested in 2005, and the charges, because that is in MSM.

You CANNOT start sleuthing the victim, nor the specific circumstances, nor post the arrest record or other related documents.

WH has not been named a POI in AJ's disappearance. So tread very carefully when making allegations.

Any speculation MUST be backed up by the MSM reported facts in this case. That means including LINKS in your posts.

FB and reader comments on news sites are considered "rumor". Don't bring the rumors here.

As always, NO link, NO post. In other words, if you can't link it to MSM, don't talk about it.

Thanks.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Link

Please continue here for AJ

Wondering why LE didn't let WH continue to "find more evidence" , they easily could have surveillance on him 24/7
If they believe he is a flight risk or danger to others they could follow him. Could it be he would contaminate evidence or try to plant false leads? Any ideas ?
I actually had the same question . If they thought his next step would be to do a search and he'd "stumble upon aj " then why not just put him under serveillence

Because B&E is illegal...so is punching a dog, by the way. So is evidence tampering and/or planting evidence. And WH is a flight risk based on his history...and a potential suicide risk, based on his history...and so on and so forth.

So is encouraging witnesses to lie.

Because B&E is illegal...so is punching a dog, by the way. So is evidence tampering and/or planting evidence. And WH is a flight risk based on his history...and a potential suicide risk, based on his history...and so on and so forth.
True . thanks for clearing that up for me

I hate to think this way, but I'm starting to wonder, with no new updates in social media or msm, if the expectation from JH is that it's no longer about AJ coming home, but rather being brought home. Where are the interviews or statements to the media begging, pleading for her return? Where is the statement from the family, looking directly at the camera, asking, begging for the person who has her, who knows something, to please come forward? Where is the effort to be on the news every day, every night? I realize people deal with grief in different ways, but I would have to imagine, as we've seen in MANY other cases like this, that the family would be pleading with everyone to let her go or call the police, particularly if they believed AJ was still alive. That hasn't happened here.

AJ has also been referred to in the past tense in almost every interaction with both JH and WH. It's as if they know something, as if they know she isn't coming home alive, and JH simply wants her body found and brought home.

JMO - Mom is not on TV because she is not willing to open any door for what goes on in her house to be scrutinized. She's got something to hide... and it's not about AJ.

I actually had the same question . If they thought his next step would be to do a search and he'd "stumble upon aj " then why not just put him under serveillence

Because there is a WEALTH of evidence that can be recovered from a disposal site. If he finds a body, a defense attorney can explain away any evidence linking him to a crime.

Just responding to a post by Vail, but WS will not work for me to "Reply With Quote" I don't believe anyone has clarified or stated that WH did NOT use drugs. I think it may have been mentioned that he was not into *pot*, IIRC that's all that's been mentioned in regards to clarification whether WH did drugs or not. But I could've missed something along the way, if so, I apologize. JMO

I did not comment on WH using drugs, only if AJ was. There were theories that she may have needed money for drugs or was involved in some kind of drug deal or helping someone else and Zach interjected that it is not likely she was into that. (paraphrasing). The most I can assume, based on her connections and hobbies etc, is marijuana, and that just doesn't match this case IMO. I would not be surprised if someone involved in her disappearance was a drug user, and it may be relevant to their state of mind at the time, but I don't think the disappearance itself is drug-motivated.

Is there a bag missing? Kind of reinforces, IMO, that someone initially tried to make it seem like AJ needed to get away for a while. The texts to Mom indicating that. Initially JH thought she was safe. Then the texts became unlike her. JH becomes leery. Isn't buying it anymore. Goes to police. Plan B "stalker" theory enacted. Jacket found helps reinforce that. LE won't confirm. No arrest though! Days later clothes found on roadside. Reinforcing that abduction theory. Who finds them???

WH arrested. Any clues or tips since then???!!!! I am open to someone driving me out of this tunnel I'm in.
:scared:

Sorry, but I'm driving in the same tunnel.
I saw all of those things you stated as ways to delay the reporting or to delay the urgency in finding her. That delay gives someone time to cover their tracks, move evidence, come up with some hair-brained scenario, etc. That's just my opinion.

Is there a bag missing? Kind of reinforces, IMO, that someone initially tried to make it seem like AJ needed to get away for a while. The texts to Mom indicating that. Initially JH thought she was safe. Then the texts became unlike her. JH becomes leery. Isn't buying it anymore. Goes to police. Plan B "stalker" theory enacted. Jacket found helps reinforce that. LE won't confirm. No arrest though! Days later clothes found on roadside. Reinforcing that abduction theory. Who finds them???

WH arrested. Any clues or tips since then???!!!! I am open to someone driving me out of this tunnel I'm in.
:scared:

I'd love to help you out of the tunnel but I'm in the same one. Just in case WH has nothing to do with this, I'd LOVE to explore other possibilities, clues, leads, etc. Problem is, they all lead back to WH.

I'd honestly love it if some of AJ's friends would come join us here. Did ANY of them hear from her after Sunday night? If so, was there anything unusual about the conversation? Do any of THEM believe she left on her own? Did any of her friends ever have a conversation with her about this Creepy Text Dude? Was that actually legit? What was this guy's name?

I don't believe she did leave on her own, and I believe the fact she was last known to be with WH the day she disappeared and then this mysterious white car in the driveway (just prior to sister getting home) is way too stinking fishy.

I wish I had more to add than that right now, but I don't. Hang in there Zach. (and others here who know AJ and just want her found safely)

Because there is a WEALTH of evidence that can be recovered from a disposal site. If he finds a body, a defense attorney can explain away any evidence linking him to a crime.

I think WH is just smart enough to have been doing just that all along. He is exactly where he need to be right now...

If anyone would like to do a Media Blast and ping the local stations for more coverage, here are some links to their contact pages:

http://wavy.com/contact-us/
http://www.vagazette.com/about/contact/
http://static.13newsnow.com/contact-us/
http://wtkr.com/contact/

Again I do believe you need the Press Release to present to them when asking about the current status.

Thanks. I will definitely help with the Media Blast. I'm from the area where Heather Elvis went missing. It was announced today that the Moorer trial has been delayed. Folks around here need something to focus on while they wait... Let's find AJ!

So, did WH do the break in to cover up if any of his DNA is there in that house? He seemed wistful when talking about the garage in the interview. Did he 'find' the clothes on the highway to cover up if any of his DNA showed up? He handled it there, as far as we know..even if he didn't, just standing over it and looking at it could conceivably leave hair or fibers from him..Is he publicly giving himself alibis in case his DNA shows up? Is that why he waited til the journalist confirmed that yes, this interview will be on TV, before admitting to the break in?

I did not comment on WH using drugs, only if AJ was. There were theories that she may have needed money for drugs or was involved in some kind of drug deal or helping someone else and Zach interjected that it is not likely she was into that. (paraphrasing). The most I can assume, based on her connections and hobbies etc, is marijuana, and that just doesn't match this case IMO. I would not be surprised if someone involved in her disappearance was a drug user, and it may be relevant to their state of mind at the time, but I don't think the disappearance itself is drug-motivated.

Thank you Vail. My apologies, I misread your post. Thanks for setting me straight. :)

Once again, I e-mailed Marcella Robertson at 13 News. I have been disappointed in her coverage of this story. I was really hoping she would take it and run like with Alexis Murphy. But hopefully this "media blitz" request from us at WS will spur her and other reporters to get AJ's picture and info out there. Someone knows something! Please, please, please people speak up! I pray to God!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea