1127 users online (285 members and 842 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

WI - Trooper Trevor Casper, 21, fatally shot, Fond du Lac, 24 March 2015

FOND DU LAC, Wis. (AP) -- A Wisconsin State Patrol trooper just three months out of the academy and working his "dream job" died in a shootout with a bank robbery suspect also believed to have killed another motorist.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_WISCONSIN_TROOPER_KILLED?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&T EMPLATE=DEFAULT

Rip

Thank you.RIP
    image.jpg
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

http://www.wisn.com/news/large-turno...ooper/32079546

Trevor Casper, 21, was killed during a bank robbery. It was his first solo patrol. The visitation at Kiel High School drew thousands of supporters. Some arrived in busloads.

"It's so difficult. He's got two sisters. He's got a young lady he's been with for a while. His mom and dad are just super people and I got to tell you, right now they are very proud of their son," Wisconsin State Patrol Superintendent Steve Fitzgerald said.
    http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/o...297930091.html

Under slate gray skies, in a chilling wind that snapped flags at half-staff on Sunday, they lined up and stood outside the high school where Trevor Casper graduated just four years ago.

It was a wall, really. A wall of love, appreciation and heartfelt thanks for a young man who was just starting a career in law enforcement, a career that should have lasted decades until he retired and hung up his badge on his own terms...

Sunday afternoon they mourned a fallen son and colleague. They mourned a life cut too short at the hands of a killer who died without explanation, who never revealed why he turned his gun on a trooper who was just minutes away from finishing his first solo shift.

R.i.p.

Heartbreaking.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Every day. It seems like it's every damn day we hear about another brave officer killed in the line of duty. This makes me sad and so angry.

So young, so handsome, such a promising life ahead of him.

RIP Trevor
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown