Identified! TX - San Jacinto Co., Fem body, 18-35, in river, Mar'15 - Patricia Collins

sevengirl

Reaction score
On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at approximately 5:30pm, the San Jacinto County Sheriff’s Office was dispatched to the Trinity River Bridge and US 59 regarding a body located near the boat ramp. Units responded and located human remains wrapped in a blanket/sheet laying near a fence in the high reeds close to the boat ramp. It was determined that the body was placed in this location and had not simply washed ashore from the high river. Judge Beth Sewel, Justice of the Peace for San Jacinto County Pct. 1, conducted an inquest at the scene and ordered the body to Beaumont TX for autopsy.

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015, Lt. Tracy Shipley and Sergeant Anthony Whitten went to the Forensic Medical of Texas in Jefferson County/Beaumont to view the autopsy. It was determined the deceased was a female, approximate age 18-35, non-negroid ethnicity. No obvious trauma was observed on the deceased and the cause/manner of death is pending toxicology.

Deceased has not been identified but had long brown hair (waist length) which was worn in braided ponytails with a purple ribbon braided through. Deceased had several tattoos of note. The first was a butterfly on her right rear hip. The second was a flowered band laced completely around the waist. Two other tattoos were observed on each cheek of the buttocks. They were hand prints with the words “Hands” and “Off” over each hand print with Hands being on the left cheek and Off being on the right.

All information should be directed to the San Jacinto County Sheriff’s Office.

Contact Lt. T. Shipley or Sergeant A. Whitten at 936-653-4367

http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/san-jacinto-county-asking-public-help-on-body-found/
http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/clev...cle_3a5a80eb-26d6-5814-a05e-1f3527009e5f.html

This is my area and this seems very solvable. Let's get this girl home.

(Y'all this is my 1st time starting a thread so mods please fix anything I messed up.)

Someone commented on MoCo Police Reporter's FB page that the "hands off" tat is Aryan Brotherhood. I don't know about that but this part of the state, East Tx, Aryan Brotherhood is all over the place. The Gang Taskforce probably picked up on that though. Meth is rampant too, lots of meth cooking going on in East MoCo County and San Jacinto County.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back