1105 users online (218 members and 887 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

Danielle Sleeper

Danielle Sleeper was last seen at her home on Sunday morning, March 22, 2015. She left her home with her purse and her phone. She did not leave in her vehicle. It is unknown if she left on foot or if someone picked her up. She is on medication. When not taking her medication she is prone to having seizures. Her phone has been off since Sunday and has not had any contact with anyone including her 3 children.
    http://texasequusearch.org/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Search ongoing for missing Magnolia mother

MAGNOLIA The search for 32-year-old Danielle Sleeper is ongoing.

Volunteers will meet Saturday morning for another day of searching for the mother of three.

Sleeper has been missing since Sunday morning, when her husband last saw her at their home on Turtle Dove. Sleeper's purse and cell phone were missing, and her phone has been turned off.

Leaving her three boys is something her family said the upbeat stay-at-home mom would never do.

"She just loves people and she just loves communicating with them," Sleeper's mother Dina Street said. "She just would not walk away."

Street said that Sleeper takes medication for seizures.
    http://www.khou.com/story/news/local...ther/70572602/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Has someone checked this out, there was a womans body found Sunday night at a boat dock in San Jac county, descrips are similar to Danielle Sleeper... http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/cleve...527009e5f.html Disregard, I just called the sheriffs office and she has been ruled out....I suppose thats good!
    Last edited by Texasguy; 03-27-2015 at 10:24 PM.
    It isn't about money, it's just the right thing to do

Hm...the KHOU piece is the first I've heard of this.

When did the husband report her missing and from where did she disappear? Does he wake up Sunday morning and she is just gone?

This is in my backyard . I hate the idea of all these volunteers looking for this woman when one person may know exactly what happened to her .

They woman found on the banks of the river WAS from Magnolia,Texas found on the SAME day as Danielle Sleeper went missing. Coincidence?? Magnolia is a VERY small town about 45 minutes outside of Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovi Girl View Post
    This is in my backyard . I hate the idea of all these volunteers looking for this woman when one person may know exactly what happened to her .
    Mine too. Is this the reason for the helicopters? I haven't been into town in a few days. Any local scuttlebutt? I'll ask around at Exxon and KC's.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/2015/...olia/70591262/

Saturday morning in Magnolia, Texas EquuSearch brought in a helicopter, a convoy of ATV's and everything else they could muster, to search for 32-year-old Danielle Sleeper.

Some of the equipment suggests the worst has happened. "We got a boat here with us, sonar equipment to it," Tim Miller of EquuSearch said, "to go ahead and put into some of these ponds and retention ponds"...

EquuSearch, along with about 150 volunteers, have set up headquarters at the Cowboy Church at 23245 Glenmont Estates Blvd., less than a mile from where Danielle Sleeper lives in Magnolia.

still missing!!
    The husband said he left his wife asleep in their home and when he returned in the afternoon, she was gone, along with her purse and cell phone.

"She lives on that cell phone," said Sleeper's mother, Dina Street, "She never did text me back or call me back and then Sunday we didn't hear from her either."

In fact, it's been more than a week since Sleeper's parents and sister spoke to her.

"That's the last I've heard of her, talked to her, was Friday," Street said with tears in her eyes.

"I miss my sister," said Tannah Cross. "I just want you to come home. If you're safe and you're out there, just come home," she said.
    http://www.khou.com/story/news/2015/...olia/70591262/

Helicopters are up again. Just flew over the house...
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Has anyone read where the phone last pinged?

Im sure Montgomery County Sheriffs Department has covered everything. The ground search has been called off until more information can be garnered.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ne-8-days.html

Sleeper's father, Charles Street, said it's not like his daughter to 'just start walking on foot and just leave'. 'I don't know. Maybe she got scared or something,' he told ABC 13.

Sleeper, a stay-at-home mother of three boys, also does not have her medication, which she takes for seizures.

Her mother, Dina Street, said she became concerned when Sleeper didn't text or call her back that Sunday. 'She lives on that phone,' Dina Street told KHOU.

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    She was sleeping when her husband left for work, which was a Sunday. Where were her kids? She takes medication for seizures, at first I thought it was for something else.

And what do they mean maybe she got scared or something?

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    I hope she is found, just looking at her boys is breaking my heart.

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast