TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Danielle Sleeper
thumb.php

Danielle Sleeper was last seen at her home on Sunday morning, March 22, 2015. She left her home with her purse and her phone. She did not leave in her vehicle. It is unknown if she left on foot or if someone picked her up. She is on medication. When not taking her medication she is prone to having seizures. Her phone has been off since Sunday and has not had any contact with anyone including her 3 children.
http://texasequusearch.org/

Search ongoing for missing Magnolia mother
635630844088782459-Missing-magnolia-mom.jpg

MAGNOLIA – The search for 32-year-old Danielle Sleeper is ongoing.

Volunteers will meet Saturday morning for another day of searching for the mother of three.

Sleeper has been missing since Sunday morning, when her husband last saw her at their home on Turtle Dove. Sleeper's purse and cell phone were missing, and her phone has been turned off.

Leaving her three boys is something her family said the upbeat stay-at-home mom would never do.

"She just loves people and she just loves communicating with them," Sleeper's mother Dina Street said. "She just would not walk away."

Street said that Sleeper takes medication for seizures.
http://www.khou.com/story/news/loca...ongoing-for-missing-magnolia-mother/70572602/

Hm...the KHOU piece is the first I've heard of this.

When did the husband report her missing and from where did she disappear? Does he wake up Sunday morning and she is just gone?

This is in my backyard . I hate the idea of all these volunteers looking for this woman when one person may know exactly what happened to her .

They woman found on the banks of the river WAS from Magnolia,Texas found on the SAME day as Danielle Sleeper went missing. Coincidence?? Magnolia is a VERY small town about 45 minutes outside of Houston.

This is in my backyard . I hate the idea of all these volunteers looking for this woman when one person may know exactly what happened to her .

Mine too. Is this the reason for the helicopters? I haven't been into town in a few days. Any local scuttlebutt? I'll ask around at Exxon and KC's.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/2015/03/28/dozens-search-for-missing-mom-in-magnolia/70591262/

Saturday morning in Magnolia, Texas EquuSearch brought in a helicopter, a convoy of ATV's and everything else they could muster, to search for 32-year-old Danielle Sleeper.

Some of the equipment suggests the worst has happened. "We got a boat here with us, sonar equipment to it," Tim Miller of EquuSearch said, "to go ahead and put into some of these ponds and retention ponds"...

EquuSearch, along with about 150 volunteers, have set up headquarters at the Cowboy Church at 23245 Glenmont Estates Blvd., less than a mile from where Danielle Sleeper lives in Magnolia.

still missing!!
The husband said he left his wife asleep in their home and when he returned in the afternoon, she was gone, along with her purse and cell phone.

"She lives on that cell phone," said Sleeper's mother, Dina Street, "She never did text me back or call me back and then Sunday we didn't hear from her either."

In fact, it's been more than a week since Sleeper's parents and sister spoke to her.

"That's the last I've heard of her, talked to her, was Friday," Street said with tears in her eyes.

"I miss my sister," said Tannah Cross. "I just want you to come home. If you're safe and you're out there, just come home," she said.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/2015/03/28/dozens-search-for-missing-mom-in-magnolia/70591262/

Helicopters are up again. Just flew over the house...

Im sure Montgomery County Sheriffs Department has covered everything. The ground search has been called off until more information can be garnered.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...inues-missing-mother-three-s-gone-8-days.html

Sleeper's father, Charles Street, said it's not like his daughter to 'just start walking on foot and just leave'. 'I don't know. Maybe she got scared or something,' he told ABC 13.

Sleeper, a stay-at-home mother of three boys, also does not have her medication, which she takes for seizures.

Her mother, Dina Street, said she became concerned when Sleeper didn't text or call her back that Sunday. 'She lives on that phone,' Dina Street told KHOU.

She was sleeping when her husband left for work, which was a Sunday. Where were her kids? She takes medication for seizures, at first I thought it was for something else.

And what do they mean maybe she got scared or something?

I wonder where her kids were when she disappeared? This is close to my house.

Has the husband been completely ruled out ? I know they usually need to rule out family members first.
It would seem she left of her own accord, since her purse and cell were missing.
Hope she's o.k. Always sad when a lady goes missing and she has children !!

:moo:

Ground operations suspended in search for missing Montgomery County woman
622x350.jpg

Danielle Sleeper, a 32-year-old mother of three, is the second woman this month to go missing from Magnolia, Texas, a town of less than 2,000 northwest of Houston.

When her husband returned home on March 23, Sleeper was gone. She took her phone and purse, but left her car and medication to treat her seizures. Family members were baffled, telling local media Sleeper was an affectionate stay-at-home mom who showed no signs of wanting escape. None have imagined a reason for Sleeper to leave.

Search efforts have born no fruit. The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office and private rescue group EquuSearch have deployed teams in the area. More than 100 volunteers and professionals have piloted a helicopter, boat and ATVs in the effort, but they have yet to find a clue. On Sunday, one week after Sleeper's disappearance, EquuSearch suspended ground efforts.
http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/w...-search-for-missing-6168532.php#photo-7741579

If she communicated frequently on her phone, but her phone is missing with her ; could they take a look at her phone records from the phone company ?
Sounds voluntary--- since who would kidnap someone and take the time to grab her purse and phone ?
Were the kids at home then (when she went missing), and have they been interviewed ?

Just thinking out loud.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back