1068 users online (222 members and 846 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 89 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1323
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,160

    Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

    Please continue your discussions here.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    463
    The fake pedo letter... well, I THOUGHT I understood the pure evil of the murderer, but this is a level of vileness that is astonishing.
    I feel like a moron to have allowed this killer take my breath away, yet AGAIN, with her capacity to inflict pain. By now I should know that she is capable
    of anything. I am generally a person who has compassion for all, but I have none for her... not a smidgen. She has forsaken her humanity.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Bluegrass State
    Posts
    296
    She's just a vile, soulless being. She totally used the Freeman's family tragedy to try to help herself and tried to destroy Travis' reputation as well. She is disgusting.
    Last edited by audreyparker; 03-26-2015 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Forgot a word!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,800
    Thanks for the new digs Lamby! So spacious!
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    From Hertfordshire to Ontario
    Posts
    3,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    On the forged letters, on what planet would someone who had supposedly been seen 'you know whating' over pics of boys, go on to add to the story and tell the person EVEN MORE DETAIL and in writing .. seriously? It's laughable on it's face. Jodi is the worst liar / manipulator on the planet ..
    Common sense should tell anyone that he would not have 'confessed', but would have insisted that she misunderstood and the whole scenario was not as it appeared. There again, they supposedly had no discussion about it at the time - she grabbed her angel and ran, drove around, opened her garage door from down the street (yeah, thanks for the embellishment Arias), vomited, and went to a Mormon centre. How would he even have known what she saw, or her interpretation?

    A very dumb liar liar pants on fire psychopath.
    ________________________

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    underwater
    Posts
    2,934
    From past thread.
    I liked how in one of her post-verdict interviews she said she was 'incubated' in jail from the deep dislike many people felt for her. Think you meant 'insulated' Ms Einstein.

    That one was a good one...so many to choose from.

    And I love how she claims to be "well traveled". A couple states and Costa Rica does not make you well traveled. Always embellishing. One minute she is taking college courses in high school, next she is flunking out.

    Also, caught something else I have suspected from her manifesto reading between the lines, I am completely convinced she was dating Darryl when he was still married.

    And reading back on what Travis said about her....everything was TRUE. So I think her giving BJs for money in restaurant parking lots was also true.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    underwater
    Posts
    2,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosey Parker View Post
    Common sense should tell anyone that he would not have 'confessed', but would have insisted that she misunderstood and the whole scenario was not as it appeared. There again, they supposedly had no discussion about it at the time - she grabbed her angel and ran, drove around, opened her garage door from down the street (yeah, thanks for the embellishment Arias), vomited, and went to a Mormon centre. How would he even have known what she saw, or her interpretation?

    A very dumb liar liar pants on fire psychopath.
    And then texted him about trading cars....and later wanting to know if he was home so she could run over and have anal sex. She is laughable.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,943
    IIRC, there were a total of 10 letters Arias supposedly written by Travis which mysteriously were transmitted to her defense team. The first one was dated November 2006 and the last one was written in May 2006, I believe the day after the big gmail argument.

    Something tells me that this collection of letters would never have stood up under any kind of testimony. The pedo letter is dated 1/21/07, not 2008. Evidence is supposed to be taken at face value, so the 2007 year should be relied upon, yet both she and her experts had the seminal event taking place in 2008. At the time Juan was fighting against their admission, he may not even been aware of the discrepancy. I imagine that the other letters contained information in them that could be linked to dates, thus destroying any idea of Travis writing them and showing the jury how much of a monster this woman really is.

    Just a guess, but the March or May 2008 letter probably talked about the pedo brochures she found at the mall and was sending to him. LOL.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    549
    You must read that 12 page letter she sent to JSS about firing KN. She tries to tell him how to try her case. He said he couldn't teach her twelve years of law school? 12 years??? was this JA's mistake or KN's embellishing his education? Anyway she says he didn't follow up on all the leads she told him about. I think this is when she hired her own investigator. Obviously they didn't find anything either. She was getting very frustrated that he didn't answer her every demand but JW did and so did MDLR. But JA said KN was the better attorney and had more experience with DP cases. But she wanted a new attorney with equal skills that would treat her with respect. Respect is earned. Something she just didn't understand. She showed no one any respect. Not her parents, the Alexanders, or the Court, and especially not JM.

    Can you just imagine how she drove KN nuts with her incessant calls telling him how to try her case and *****ing at him about what he didn't do in court? LOL

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    underwater
    Posts
    2,934
    Quote Originally Posted by gcharlie View Post
    IIRC, there were a total of 10 letters Arias supposedly written by Travis which mysteriously were transmitted to her defense team. The first one was dated November 2006 and the last one was written in May 2006, I believe the day after the big gmail argument.

    Something tells me that this collection of letters would never have stood up under any kind of testimony. The pedo letter is dated 1/21/07, not 2008. Evidence is supposed to be taken at face value, so the 2007 year should be relied upon, yet both she and her experts had the seminal event taking place in 2008. At the time Juan was fighting against their admission, he may not even been aware of the discrepancy. I imagine that the other letters contained information in them that could be linked to dates, thus destroying any idea of Travis writing them and showing the jury how much of a monster this woman really is.

    Just a guess, but the March or May 2008 letter probably talked about the pedo brochures she found at the mall and was sending to him. LOL.
    With email and chats why EVER write letters? Oh, ya...she could not forge those after being locked up. This women is so full of ch**.

    So how is she going to avoid spending one day in prison now?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    From Hertfordshire to Ontario
    Posts
    3,301
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyLady View Post
    With email and chats why EVER write letters? Oh, ya...she could not forge those after being locked up. This women is so full of ch**.

    So how is she going to avoid spending one day in prison now?
    She is not going to spend one day in prison for a crime that she did not commit. She is going to spend the rest of her life in prison for a crime she did commit. LOL
    ________________________

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by samspace070 View Post
    You must read that 12 page letter she sent to JSS about firing KN. She tries to tell him how to try her case. He said he couldn't teach her twelve years of law school? 12 years??? was this JA's mistake or KN's embellishing his education? Anyway she says he didn't follow up on all the leads she told him about. I think this is when she hired her own investigator. Obviously they didn't find anything either. She was getting very frustrated that he didn't answer her every demand but JW did and so did MDLR. But JA said KN was the better attorney and had more experience with DP cases. But she wanted a new attorney with equal skills that would treat her with respect. Respect is earned. Something she just didn't understand. She showed no one any respect. Not her parents, the Alexanders, or the Court, and especially not JM.

    Can you just imagine how she drove KN nuts with her incessant calls telling him how to try her case and *****ing at him about what he didn't do in court? LOL
    Yes, I read this a few weeks ago and thought how it must be stinging KN's butt to be forced to represent her in this 2nd phase! Can you imagine her pestering him 10 times a day and telling him how to do his job??? The things she wrote about him to JSS were pretty awful and somehow, deep down inside, I think KN is afraid of her because he KNOWS what she is capable of.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    549

    Freemans Visited Her

    Quote Originally Posted by audreyparker View Post
    She's just a vile, soulless being. She totally used the Freeman's family tragedy to try to help herself and tried to destroy Travis' reputation as well. She is disgusting.
    In the beginning, the Freeman's visited JA in jail. I'm not sure if Joshua visited but I know Daniel did and I believe his sister did too. They would have told JA about Joshua's suicide and perhaps showed her the Caring Bridge article. Because some of the same wording was used in her pedo letter. This is the work of someone that is not just sick but EVIL like I have never seen before.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosey Parker View Post
    She is not going to spend one day in prison for a crime that she did not commit. She is going to spend the rest of her life in prison for a crime she did commit. LOL
    Exactly, Nosey!! No more makeup, no more spa days, no more travels, no more Starbucks, no more interviews, no more freedom for CMJA. LWOP (which I think she'll get) couldn't have happened to a 'nicer' person!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosey Parker View Post
    She is not going to spend one day in prison for a crime that she did not commit. She is going to spend the rest of her life in prison for a crime she did commit. LOL
    Yes indeed. And fingers crossed, the rest of her life starts April 13th. Lucky 13! Moving day, how early can we get that van on the road?

Page 1 of 89 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #12
    By Tricia in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1180
    Last Post: 04-26-2015, 09:29 PM
  2. Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11
    By Tricia in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 2494
    Last Post: 04-15-2015, 11:17 AM
  3. Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #4
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 840
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 11:56 PM
  4. Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #3
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1128
    Last Post: 03-08-2015, 10:08 AM
  5. Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #2
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1221
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 05:50 PM

Tags for this Thread