Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

LambChop

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue your discussions here.

:happydance:

The fake pedo letter... well, I THOUGHT I understood the pure evil of the murderer, but this is a level of vileness that is astonishing.
I feel like a moron to have allowed this killer take my breath away, yet AGAIN, with her capacity to inflict pain. By now I should know that she is capable
of anything. I am generally a person who has compassion for all, but I have none for her... not a smidgen. She has forsaken her humanity.

She's just a vile, soulless being. She totally used the Freeman's family tragedy to try to help herself and tried to destroy Travis' reputation as well. She is disgusting.

Thanks for the new digs Lamby! So spacious! :D

On the forged letters, on what planet would someone who had supposedly been seen 'you know whating' over pics of boys, go on to add to the story and tell the person EVEN MORE DETAIL and in writing .. seriously? It's laughable on it's face. Jodi is the worst liar / manipulator on the planet ..

Common sense should tell anyone that he would not have 'confessed', but would have insisted that she misunderstood and the whole scenario was not as it appeared. There again, they supposedly had no discussion about it at the time - she grabbed her angel and ran, drove around, opened her garage door from down the street (yeah, thanks for the embellishment Arias), vomited, and went to a Mormon centre. How would he even have known what she saw, or her interpretation?

A very dumb liar liar pants on fire psychopath.

From past thread.
I liked how in one of her post-verdict interviews she said she was 'incubated' in jail from the deep dislike many people felt for her. Think you meant 'insulated' Ms Einstein.

That one was a good one...so many to choose from.

And I love how she claims to be "well traveled". A couple states and Costa Rica does not make you well traveled. Always embellishing. One minute she is taking college courses in high school, next she is flunking out.

Also, caught something else I have suspected from her manifesto reading between the lines, I am completely convinced she was dating Darryl when he was still married.

And reading back on what Travis said about her....everything was TRUE. So I think her giving BJs for money in restaurant parking lots was also true.

Common sense should tell anyone that he would not have 'confessed', but would have insisted that she misunderstood and the whole scenario was not as it appeared. There again, they supposedly had no discussion about it at the time - she grabbed her angel and ran, drove around, opened her garage door from down the street (yeah, thanks for the embellishment Arias), vomited, and went to a Mormon centre. How would he even have known what she saw, or her interpretation?

A very dumb liar liar pants on fire psychopath.

And then texted him about trading cars....and later wanting to know if he was home so she could run over and have anal sex. She is laughable.

IIRC, there were a total of 10 letters Arias supposedly written by Travis which mysteriously were transmitted to her defense team. The first one was dated November 2006 and the last one was written in May 2006, I believe the day after the big gmail argument.

Something tells me that this collection of letters would never have stood up under any kind of testimony. The pedo letter is dated 1/21/07, not 2008. Evidence is supposed to be taken at face value, so the 2007 year should be relied upon, yet both she and her experts had the seminal event taking place in 2008. At the time Juan was fighting against their admission, he may not even been aware of the discrepancy. I imagine that the other letters contained information in them that could be linked to dates, thus destroying any idea of Travis writing them and showing the jury how much of a monster this woman really is.

Just a guess, but the March or May 2008 letter probably talked about the pedo brochures she found at the mall and was sending to him. LOL.

You must read that 12 page letter she sent to JSS about firing KN. She tries to tell him how to try her case. He said he couldn't teach her twelve years of law school? 12 years??? was this JA's mistake or KN's embellishing his education? Anyway she says he didn't follow up on all the leads she told him about. I think this is when she hired her own investigator. Obviously they didn't find anything either. She was getting very frustrated that he didn't answer her every demand but JW did and so did MDLR. But JA said KN was the better attorney and had more experience with DP cases. But she wanted a new attorney with equal skills that would treat her with respect. Respect is earned. Something she just didn't understand. She showed no one any respect. Not her parents, the Alexanders, or the Court, and especially not JM.

Can you just imagine how she drove KN nuts with her incessant calls telling him how to try her case and *****ing at him about what he didn't do in court? LOL

IIRC, there were a total of 10 letters Arias supposedly written by Travis which mysteriously were transmitted to her defense team. The first one was dated November 2006 and the last one was written in May 2006, I believe the day after the big gmail argument.

Something tells me that this collection of letters would never have stood up under any kind of testimony. The pedo letter is dated 1/21/07, not 2008. Evidence is supposed to be taken at face value, so the 2007 year should be relied upon, yet both she and her experts had the seminal event taking place in 2008. At the time Juan was fighting against their admission, he may not even been aware of the discrepancy. I imagine that the other letters contained information in them that could be linked to dates, thus destroying any idea of Travis writing them and showing the jury how much of a monster this woman really is.

Just a guess, but the March or May 2008 letter probably talked about the pedo brochures she found at the mall and was sending to him. LOL.

With email and chats why EVER write letters? Oh, ya...she could not forge those after being locked up. This women is so full of ch**.

So how is she going to avoid spending one day in prison now?

With email and chats why EVER write letters? Oh, ya...she could not forge those after being locked up. This women is so full of ch**.

She is not going to spend one day in prison for a crime that she did not commit. She is going to spend the rest of her life in prison for a crime she did commit. LOL

You must read that 12 page letter she sent to JSS about firing KN. She tries to tell him how to try her case. He said he couldn't teach her twelve years of law school? 12 years??? was this JA's mistake or KN's embellishing his education? Anyway she says he didn't follow up on all the leads she told him about. I think this is when she hired her own investigator. Obviously they didn't find anything either. She was getting very frustrated that he didn't answer her every demand but JW did and so did MDLR. But JA said KN was the better attorney and had more experience with DP cases. But she wanted a new attorney with equal skills that would treat her with respect. Respect is earned. Something she just didn't understand. She showed no one any respect. Not her parents, the Alexanders, or the Court, and especially not JM.

Can you just imagine how she drove KN nuts with her incessant calls telling him how to try her case and *****ing at him about what he didn't do in court? LOL
Yes, I read this a few weeks ago and thought how it must be stinging KN's butt to be forced to represent her in this 2nd phase! Can you imagine her pestering him 10 times a day and telling him how to do his job??? The things she wrote about him to JSS were pretty awful and somehow, deep down inside, I think KN is afraid of her because he KNOWS what she is capable of.

She's just a vile, soulless being. She totally used the Freeman's family tragedy to try to help herself and tried to destroy Travis' reputation as well. She is disgusting.

In the beginning, the Freeman's visited JA in jail. I'm not sure if Joshua visited but I know Daniel did and I believe his sister did too. They would have told JA about Joshua's suicide and perhaps showed her the Caring Bridge article. Because some of the same wording was used in her pedo letter. This is the work of someone that is not just sick but EVIL like I have never seen before.:furious:

She is not going to spend one day in prison for a crime that she did not commit. She is going to spend the rest of her life in prison for a crime she did commit. LOL
Exactly, Nosey!! No more makeup, no more spa days, no more travels, no more Starbucks, no more interviews, no more freedom for CMJA. LWOP (which I think she'll get) couldn't have happened to a 'nicer' person! :jail::great:

Yes indeed. And fingers crossed, the rest of her life starts April 13th. Lucky 13! Moving day, how early can we get that van on the road?

Someone asked Chris Hughes on Twitter if he had ever received a handwritten letter from Travis. Chris said never in a period of 10 years.

In the beginning, the Freeman's visited JA in jail. I'm not sure if Joshua visited but I know Daniel did and I believe his sister did too. They would have told JA about Joshua's suicide and perhaps showed her the Caring Bridge article. Because some of the same wording was used in her pedo letter. This is the work of someone that is not just sick but EVIL like I have never seen before.:furious:

Joshua shot himself (died few days later) the day the monster was arrested iirc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ITA that she used similar wording in her letter and that the Freeman tragedy is where cmja got the idea to forge the TA letter. Keep in mind, CMJA has no creativity or original thoughts. Everything she does - and I mean EVERYTHING, is copied from other people as she has no internal point of reference. Her fake *advertiser censored* from DB's ex, her art doodles/tracings, her pretentious words she copied from books (I can picture her writing "amazing" in her diary or manifesto, then quickly doing a synonym search for "amazing" and coming up with "paradisaical" because to her mind it sounds impressive). Everything about CMJA is poorly faked and extremely hollow.

Yes, I read this a few weeks ago and thought how it must be stinging KN's butt to be forced to represent her in this 2nd phase! Can you imagine her pestering him 10 times a day and telling him how to do his job??? The things she wrote about him to JSS were pretty awful and somehow, deep down inside, I think KN is afraid of her because he KNOWS what she is capable of.

I think you are right, he knows how well she lies and make up stories, I can just imagine her lying about him trying to force her to sexually serve him if he got her out of jail. I put nothing past her. Do you think he told his secretary to hand up on her? According to her that is against ABA Death Penalty Guidelines. LOL I bet she has read these guidelines over and over again and know them by heart. She uses the rules of the jail against the sheriff and files grievances against him. He turned the tables on her when she messed up and now she is paying the price.
I bet she called KN and demanded he make the sheriff relent and let her have her privileges back but he is ignoring her again. She complained to the judge that it is the responsibility of Defense council to protect her rights in jail.

Nosey...this should be on Twitter full blast. Its a gem. [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member