Identified! OR - Lane Co., Skeletal remains in woods, Mar'15 - Lloyd Flores Ruiz

How come in almost every case I've seen in Oregon the people who find the bodies are mushroom hunting? I don't think I am ever going to go mushroom hunting, just to avoid finding a body.

The sheriff's office asked that specific details regarding the location of the body not be revealed until the family can be notified.

It sounds like the police know who it is, they also wrote that they don't believe foul play was involved. But then later on in the same article it sounds like they don't know who it is and they didn't find any clothing or shoes (Which could just mean that the body was there for a long time).

I don't like the wording of this article.

Well, the guy who's being quoted isn't LE or any kind of professional, so who knows how accurate his observations are.

My boyfriend is from Oregon & mentioned it's a college town. Possibly related to that? Also honestly there are a lot of transients who pass through all of Oregon so it might just be a random person : (

Did anyone ever determine who this person was? I can't seem to find an updated article.

How come in almost every case I've seen in Oregon the people who find the bodies are mushroom hunting? I don't think I am ever going to go mushroom hunting, just to avoid finding a body.

It sounds like the police know who it is, they also wrote that they don't believe foul play was involved. But then later on in the same article it sounds like they don't know who it is and they didn't find any clothing or shoes (Which could just mean that the body was there for a long time).

I don't like the wording of this article.

If it makes you feel better, I hunt them every year. I've never found a body lol.

Mushroom hunters, dog walkers, hunters, fisherpeople, and kids playing in the woods find a disproportionate number of bodies because they get off the main paths. Mushroom hunters get down low to the ground where they're more likely to see bones.

Rest in piece, Mr. Ruiz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288