745 users online (109 members and 636 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Robert Murray charged w/ spitting HIV-infected blood at LE, 2003

In what prosecutors call an unprecedented case, an HIV-infected career **** admitted in Manhattan yesterday that he had tried to murder four cops and a psych ward orderly — by spitting blood in their faces.
    "I have AIDS motherf - - - er!" Robert Murray would yell during each of his three biting, scratching and spitting attacks on cops, correction officers and medical staff over the past two years.

"I got you!" he'd scream. "Now you're all going to die too!"

Murray, 32, is considered so disgustingly dangerous, that even as he entered his guilty plea in Manhattan Supreme Court to five counts of attempted murder, he had to wear a spit mask covering his entire head, along with arm and leg shackles and protective foam mitts.

"I'm going to die in prison," he moaned, as he decided to take the plea on the brink of picking a jury for trial.
    http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/51533.htm
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Wow that is really sad. Sad that he will die from this disease and sad that he feels the need to attempt to infect others.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    In what prosecutors call an unprecedented case, an HIV-infected career **** admitted in Manhattan yesterday that he had tried to murder four cops and a psych ward orderly — by spitting blood in their faces.
    "I have AIDS motherf - - - er!" Robert Murray would yell during each of his three biting, scratching and spitting attacks on cops, correction officers and medical staff over the past two years.

"I got you!" he'd scream. "Now you're all going to die too!"

Murray, 32, is considered so disgustingly dangerous, that even as he entered his guilty plea in Manhattan Supreme Court to five counts of attempted murder, he had to wear a spit mask covering his entire head, along with arm and leg shackles and protective foam mitts.

"I'm going to die in prison," he moaned, as he decided to take the plea on the brink of picking a jury for trial.
    http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/51533.htm
    I can really relate to this story. Myself and several fellow officers found ourselves in a very similar situation a few years ago. We had to go thru a year of hell, being tested frequently after being exposed to body fluids including blood from a man who we were trying to arrest. He had full blown aides, TB, & Hepatitis C. It was not a fun experience
    Retired 08/03/03