GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Noah Terry Thomas
Missing-boy-197x350.jpg

Missing Pulaski Boy
PULASKI (WSLS 10) The Pulaski County Sheriff's Office is looking for 5 year old Noah Terry Thomas who went missing Sunday morning in the 5400 Block of Highland Road in Dublin.

Noah was last seen wearing a camo jacket, black and yellow pants and spiderman rain boots.
http://www.wsls.com/story/28583346/missing-pulaski-boy
UPDATE MARCH 26, 2015

Body of missing Va. boy Noah Thomas found in septic tank
6:20 p.m. EDT March 26, 2015

Pulaski Co. sheriff confirms death of Noah Thomas; no one in custody
Web Staff, WDBJ7, news@wdbj7.com
POSTED: 12:47 PM EDT Mar 26, 2015 UPDATED: 06:31 PM EDT Mar 26, 2015

Thread #1
Thread #2

NOAH THOMAS, Age Now: 5, Missing: 03/22/2015. Missing From DUBLIN, VA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Pulaski County Sheriff's Office (Virginia) 1-(540)-980-7800.

More...

I just can't see how they wouldn't have checked the septic tank already. If he is in there, maybe he wasn't visible during the initial check? Do they have dive teams for that sort of thing? :sick:

How an accident? My husband said that was 99.9% impossible. They are either underground (the tank) or the lid is too heavy for a 5 yo to move.

Do a google search. It happens more often than you'd think.

Look at the .20 mark from the beginning, two officers around the stairs. I read something earlier about the septic tank under the house. Could it be different than the regular ones there? Was it not completely covered, for them to dig three feet down to a regular one they would've had a backho or something, did anyone see a piece of equipment like that? http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/can...m-thursday-in-dublin-for-noah-thomas/32027996 Plus someone saw what they thought was a garbage bag, that was more than likely a body bag.

Do we know if this is a rental property?

So my question, if they think the parents are involved, would they risk leaving Noah's little sister in their care? Or are LE literally in the house with them 24/7?

I looked on Google Earth, trying to see if there is a visible concrete septic cover around the back of the house or trailer, but you can't zoom in quite close enough to tell. Maybe somebody with eagle eyesight could tell, but not me. I looked because our septic has a circular concrete cover, about 2 feet above ground, with an extremely heavy round concrete lid on top. I cannot even begin to lift that heavy cover, so I can't imagine it could be accidental if they have the same setup that we have. If the landlady's house in front is quite old, though, there's no telling what kind of septic set-up they have.

I don't believe this was an accident.Those septic tank tops are the devil to get off.Most of the older ones are concrete.

I know everyone is jumping to the conclusion of the mother or parents being involved here, but there are other possibilities if this was not a tragic accident. One is the neighbor who lives so close to the septic tank, for instance. There could be others who knew it was there, too. If Noah had been wandering around outside and abducted by someone nearby...they would have the same chance as the mother or parents of getting caught putting him there.

Here's the problem I'm having.

First, I will say that I know next to nothing about septic tanks. (only what I've read here and through links, etc...)

It can only be one of 2 ways. If it was an 'open' septic tank, that is pretty much the only way this could be an accident. BUT, if it WAS an open septic tank, I would think LE would have said, "Hey! Let's check here!" :doh:

If it was a closed septic tank, someone had to have put him there. Period. Those lids are way too heavy for many adults, let alone a child to not only lift to get in, but also to close behind him?? Nah.

I know which way I'm leaning but I'll wait for more info. This is just horrific no matter what but it could be worse. Those "rumors" could turn out to be true.

This is what I find frustrating. Do the discrepencies in the timeline represent poor reporting, rumors, or changes in the mother's story? This is about the 3rd or 4th version of events as reported in the news.

"At a press conference on Thursday morning, Davis clarified additional information regarding the timeline on the morning Noah disappeared. According to Davis, when Noah's mother, Ashley Jennifer White, 31, returned from dropping off Noah's father Paul Raymond Thomas, 32, at work, the mother stayed awake until 8 or 8:15 a.m., and then laid down to take a nap. It was previously reported that the mother last saw the son at 7 a.m.

Noah was in school on Friday, and video surveillance shows the family out in public on Saturday evening, Davis said. White and Thomas are Noah’s biological parents, according to Anthony Akers, assistant county administrator for Pulaski County.

“We have family statements, and their timeline, and we have that to work with. Noah was alive and well on the evening before,” Davis said earlier Thursday."

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/p...cle_fb880b36-441c-5918-b9e1-6043ec810c94.html

Before the press conf. started, was the woman carrying around the Sprite bottle the cousin? She seemed to be with a youngish male....I can't believe she wouldn't have been told what the press conf. was about.....sad.

Yes, that's her...from the post above....

I do know that the septic tank where I grew up had a cast iron cover so heavy it took a full grown man to lift it.

I see adults overcome by fumes on sewers. And damaged/missing lids. Do property owners not have property inspected before they buy? The police saw or smelled this damaged, uncovered hole and never looked? From Sunday morning until today? That just doesn't make sense to me.

Here's the problem I'm having.

First, I will say that I know next to nothing about septic tanks. (only what I've read here and through links, etc...)

It can only be one of 2 ways. If it was an 'open' septic tank, that is pretty much the only way this could be an accident. BUT, if it WAS an open septic tank, I would think LE would have said, "Hey! Let's check here!" :doh:

If it was a closed septic tank, someone had to have put him there. Period. Those lids are way too heavy for many adults, let alone a child to not only lift to get in, but also to close behind him?? Nah.

I know which way I'm leaning but I'll wait for more info. This is just horrific no matter what but it could be worse. Those "rumors" could turn out to be true.

Again, check the google. One little girl stepped just right on the lid, it flipped open and back again, looking as if it had not been disturbed. Someone just happened to see her disappear into the ground. There are plenty of stories of accidents involving septics.

Which is why I was wondering if this was a rental property. Most likely, if I had to guess. Or possibly a property owned by a relative, who allowed them to live there. I question that because I wonder too about the upkeep on the property, when the tank was last serviced, how old the system is (perhaps before more childproof safety measures were required?). I find it a bit odd that someone said the tank was underneath the trailer. It's required to be a certain distance from the home and incoming water supply. If it WAS under the trailer, then that tells me whoever placed it (and the home) wasn't too careful about safety and upkeep. JMO

I just can't see how they wouldn't have checked the septic tank already. If he is in there, maybe he wasn't visible during the initial check? Do they have dive teams for that sort of thing? :sick:

Look at the .20 mark from the beginning, two officers around the stairs. I read something earlier about the septic tank under the house. Could it be different than the regular ones there? Was it not completely covered, for them to dig three feet down to a regular one they would've had a backho or something, did anyone see a piece of equipment like that? http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/can...m-thursday-in-dublin-for-noah-thomas/32027996 Plus someone saw what they thought was a garbage bag, that was more than likely a body bag.
https://twitter.com/wdbj7/status/581164025289056256
And look at this channel 7 pic, note where the tv dish is. The officers appear to be looking under the back porch stairs? It is possible there could be a tank under there. Portable? Or maybe not a "septic tank" per se, but used as one? If the family lived in the single wide, this is not the family home, but very nearby.

I know everyone is jumping to the conclusion of the mother or parents being involved here, but there are other possibilities if this was not a tragic accident. One is the neighbor who lives so close to the septic tank, for instance. There could be others who knew it was there, too. If Noah had been wandering around outside and abducted by someone nearby...they would have the same chance as the mother or parents of getting caught putting him there.

I was thinking this too...but then who gave the tip? Who called it in? The abductor anonymously?

ITA Right now we already know the one post the person made in comments isn't true. I'm not talking about here, but facebook is horrible right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo